AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Audio & Video > CD Players, Digital Music & Servers

CD Players, Digital Music & Servers Aurender, dCs, Esoteric, Lumin.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketuason View Post
Gary that’s a good suggestion but it’s over mu budget.
YIKES! You might as well stick to your iPad's speaker then.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvis View Post
YIKES! You might as well stick to your iPad's speaker then.
I guess you haven’t seen what Macuser suggested, post #8, it’s perfect.
McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 monoblocks (x2), Vandersteen 2CE Signature II Speakers, Marantz AV8802a preamp processor, Marantz MA500 monoblocks amps, Small Audio Manufacture (SAM) Turntable, Polk Audio Center, Rear Left and Rear Right speakers, SVS Front High Left and Front High Right speakers, Chrysalis Bass Matrix-12 Sub woofer.
Old 11-20-2019, 05:37 PM

I just purchased the Audioengine B1 and I just watch youtube for the best “Top 10 best Bluetooth device and this Audioengine came up on top.

Question: What would be the best input on my C2300 to use this device, CDR, CD, D/A, DVD, TUNER, or SRVR? Thanks in advance.
McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 monoblocks (x2), Vandersteen 2CE Signature II Speakers, Marantz AV8802a preamp processor, Marantz MA500 monoblocks amps, Small Audio Manufacture (SAM) Turntable, Polk Audio Center, Rear Left and Rear Right speakers, SVS Front High Left and Front High Right speakers, Chrysalis Bass Matrix-12 Sub woofer.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketuason View Post
Just want to be able to play music from my iPad and iPhone.
Hi Mike,

With all due respect, you're causing me physical pain--Mc amps, Vandersteens--you deserve a much better source than an iPad. Just for example--how about a laptop running Amarra with lossless files?

Good luck
Old 11-23-2019, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMusic View Post
Hi Mike,

With all due respect, you're causing me physical pain--Mc amps, Vandersteens--you deserve a much better source than an iPad. Just for example--how about a laptop running Amarra with lossless files?

Good luck
Sorry to cause you the pain Peter, this is just a temporary setup plus it’s mostly for the wife who doesn’t care about audiophile sound as long as she can here her music. I’m considering the Amara in the near future.
Old 11-23-2019, 10:51 AM

Mike the B1 is a great little apparatus hence the reviews. I love it’s practicality and ease of use and I was impressed with how good the DAC actually sounds, I honestly was expecting less. Most of the mentioned inputs will work I believe I connected mine to the tuner in. I’ve upgraded since but the B1 is one of pieces of gear that I can’t seem to part with.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC2 View Post
Mike the B1 is a great little apparatus hence the reviews. I love it’s practicality and ease of use and I was impressed with how good the DAC actually sounds, I honestly was expecting less. Most of the mentioned inputs will work I believe I connected mine to the tuner in. I’ve upgraded since but the B1 is one of pieces of gear that I can’t seem to part with.
Thank you so much for that info. Ok I will go ahead and choose one of the input. And yes, I’ve read so many reviews about the B1 and and most all are positive. With the 24 bit upsampled hi fidelity sound is really a good thing. I will report my take on the B1 once I install it, manual says it might take about 25 to 50 hours of break-in period.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:13 PM

https://www.logitech.com/en-ca/produ...-audio-adapter

works well i have the older model...