AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Krell

Krell Leader in Audio Engineering

Old 12-31-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't know a thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberbrown View Post
THE processor. Truly WOW!
It still amazes me after a few years and it is preforming flawlessly. Now it sits on 4 Symposium HDSE's and hovers around when you walk by the rack

Krell EVO 707, Krell EVO 600(3), B&W 800D, B&W HTM1D, Submersive F2(4), SOtM tX-USBexp>>Berkeley Alpha USB>>Berkeley Alpha DAC2, PsAudio PPP, PsAudio Soloist Premier SE..Nordost(CAST), Cardas clear, Shunyata, Billy Bags, Symposium, GIK acoustics\IEM:Westone ES5, Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo, RSA SR-71B, Toxic Cables

Last edited by Omerta; 12-31-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:44 PM

I had several months EVO-600E, are the best of Krell FPB both lines are amp EVO and dream !! in Krell I have a long history! I had all his amp,
KSA-50S my first amp, then KSA-300S, after KAS-2, then KAS and now have a CX-700, this to me in stereos and quzas the best !! for a budget issue, not reach the EVO-600e, the difference with the FPB, is that the EVO, are Class AB entry and departure, FPB always in class A serious !, the FPB are more forceful !! but a little hard on means and not as silky treble, the EVO has a slightly more relaxed sound! and also more air around the instruments, both have outstanding stereo image !! but the EVO a little closer to the event live !, but I repeat serious terrifying the CX-700 FPB or MCX-750 arrive below, I have a friend that has to Wilson X-1 GS, and there also hear EVO-600E.
The issue of money to pay for them can also tip the balance! but I repeat, all the EVO or FPB line are tremendous, even better high models !!
Regards
Old 07-08-2015, 10:06 PM

I purchased two new Krell EVO 600E monoblock amps then added the Esoteric K-1 and the Esoteric C-02 preamplifier with a Esoteric G-01 clock and an Aurender w20 to be added in next two months, depending on availability.

The speakers are Focal 1038 Be (black) but will be upgrading to the Focal Maestro or Stella. There may be an upgrade to follow in the path of Ivan as I love the Esoteric equipment

The Krell 600e monoblocks are serving me well and the only thing that would make me change is a move to Burmester amp or the new Esoteric momentum series mono amps less power than Krell but classA signal
Old 10-18-2015, 01:55 AM

Have the Krell Phantom/ 402e set up with my Dynaudio Evidence Temptations. Great synergy! All you hear is beautiful music.