AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Aurender

Aurender Reference Music Servers

Old 04-15-2017, 01:06 PM

Default Aurender Share Your Playlist

I will start with this one, hope it works. Should work with iPad app

Tidal Playlist : David's Mix
aurender://tidal/playlist/b1a2f753-19a5-4010-8f2a-d95a7e7009d0

Last edited by 1KW; 04-15-2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:10 PM

http://www.aurender.com/page/appguide-tidal-link
Old 04-15-2017, 05:45 PM

Nobody has any good playlists to share ?
Old 04-15-2017, 08:20 PM

1Kw, great idea and thank you. Yes I had three after a whole year of screwing around.
I lost them when I had to reboot from scratch the other day. And it was not the Aurender's
defect it was self inflected. I am trying to remember and rebuild my jazz one first.
Old 09-26-2017, 05:58 PM

TIDAL Album : Romanza (Remastered) - Andrea Bocelli
aurender://tidal/album/77556271
Old 09-26-2017, 09:36 PM
Merry Christmas to all

David.......I received your Tidal link via email earlier this evening and listened to the album. Adrea Bocelli has a wonderful voice. Since he sings in Italian I am not sure how this release, anticipated to help him break into the American market, will ultimately deliver on that hope. It is well recorded and sounded excellent on my studio system.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 09-27-2017, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
David.......I received your Tidal link via email earlier this evening and listened to the album. Adrea Bocelli has a wonderful voice. Since he sings in Italian I am not sure how this release, anticipated to help him break into the American market, will ultimately deliver on that hope. It is well recorded and sounded excellent on my studio system.
Hi Dan,

Andrea Bocelli has been huge in the U.S. for many years. David Foster produces his albums.

From Wiki:

Bocelli has recorded fifteen solo studio albums, of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 80 million records worldwide.[3][4] He has had success as a crossover performer bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.[1][5][6]

In 1998, Bocelli was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People.[7] In 1999, Bocelli was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards. "The Prayer", his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film Quest for Camelot, won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song and was nominated for an Academy Award in the same category.[1] With the release of his classical album, Sacred Arias, Bocelli captured a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records, as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the US Classical Albums charts.[1] Seven of his albums have since reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200,[8] and a record-setting ten have topped the classical crossover albums charts in the United States.[9]

Ken
Old 09-27-2017, 06:04 PM

Default Aurender Share Your Playlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KW View Post
Nobody has any good playlists to share ?

I have owned Aurender music servers for over 4 years now. I have never made a playlist until this past month when I created a 2.5 hour playlist for my 8 year old daughter’s birthday/slumber party. Very helpful for that scenario as she picked out all her favorite tracks via Tidal and 7 girls danced and danced in our cleared out living room.

Personally, I have no use for playlists. I am spontaneous when I pick an album to settle in to. I’m an album listener as opposed to individual tracks.

I suppose a playlist comes in handy to demo the system for friends and family but I rarely demo my system. Nobody cares for fine audio .... at least people I know.

Preamp: McIntosh C1100T/C1100C, McIntosh MX180
Amp: McIntosh MC611 (2), MC601 (3), MI254
Digital: McIntosh D1100, McIntosh MCT450, Meridian 808v6, Aurender N20, Aurender ACS10, Oppo 203
Analog: McIntosh MT10, Hana Umami Red
Phono preamp: Simaudio Moon 610LP, 820S
Signal cables: WW Gold Eclipse 7 speaker cables; Shunyata Sigma v2 XLR (2); Sigma v1 XLR (2), Transparent Ref XL (MM2) XLR; WW Silver Eclipse 7 (4)
Digital cables: Shunyata Omega USB, Omega Ethernet, Sigma Ethernet; WW Platinum 7 Coax, AES/EBU
Switch: Innuos PhoenixNet
Power: Audioquest Niagara 7000, Audioquest 5000, Audioquest Dragon, Hurricane PC, Shunyata Alpha HC, AQ NRG Edison outlets, (8) 20 amp dedicated lines, 125 amp subpanel
Speakers: Wilson Sasha DAW, Dynaudio Contour 30, Dynaudio Contour 25C
Subs: REL s/812 (6), REL s/510 (3)
Accessories: HRS M3X2 shelf (MT10), Stillpoints Ultra II v2 w/ bases (21), Ultra SS (12), Mini (12), LPi v1
Sound treaments: Artnovion

Last edited by j3brow; 09-27-2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:44 PM

Anyone know of a way to post a playlist here that you can click on and send to the aurender?
Old 09-30-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanarSpeakerFan View Post
Hi Dan,

Andrea Bocelli has been huge in the U.S. for many years. David Foster produces his albums.

From Wiki:

Bocelli has recorded fifteen solo studio albums, of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 80 million records worldwide.[3][4] He has had success as a crossover performer bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.[1][5][6]

In 1998, Bocelli was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People.[7] In 1999, Bocelli was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards. "The Prayer", his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film Quest for Camelot, won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song and was nominated for an Academy Award in the same category.[1] With the release of his classical album, Sacred Arias, Bocelli captured a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records, as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the US Classical Albums charts.[1] Seven of his albums have since reached the top 10 on the Billboard 200,[8] and a record-setting ten have topped the classical crossover albums charts in the United States.[9]

Ken

This is very true, and for example in NY where you can find a strong presence of Italian descendants, I constantly hear Andrea Bocelli playing on the background music, at the Italian stores I shop at.

I can tell you every Italian descendant buys all his music, whether he sings, Italian, Spanish or even English by the millions of CD's probably.