AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > General Off Topic

General Off Topic Almost anything goes!

Old 03-20-2018, 07:41 PM

Default PAIN Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects 5G

Well this can go on and on and I am sure many with think this is BS or some sort of GOV conspiracy etc. But I started a thread a long time ago about health issues.

it would take me literally 50+ pages to tell you folks all I have been through.

I have never even had a flu bug much less a headache since 1978, big into power lifting, body building serious health nut etc... the works.

Well 2 years ago kinda felt like a type of a ears nose throat ear infection type pressure you hear people complain about all the time. Long story as I said, literally 36 docs from Mayo to Cleveland Medical Clinic,, Nero docs, every scan, test you name in 6 states of Docs never any relief. Only pain pills and weed and I had Never used Weed to knock the edge off of it and I hate those pills. Goes against everything I stand for in life.

Well we found some magnetic field issues in the house and got that crap resolved. Thanks to Gabriel on the boards help pointing me into the correct direction.

Anyway pain got so bad lost 35 lbs in 4 months, could not work, lost $100 in income over past 23 months, $92k+ on docs and pills not counting travel expenses. Keep getting worse and even wife serious bad.

Yes we tested gas, mold, radon.. It is non of that, even dog has had blood pouring out of head 3 times bad! So we go stay out of town well state with daughter in St Louis after a few days and are better. We say hmm Moved dog to other daughters out of town, experimented 3 times on my poor golden retriever, dammit same thing bring her pack she lays there life less in pain and starts bleeding again in a few days from burning and pain and pressure. She now no longer lives here it kills me

We go fly to Newark, stay in NY and Jersey for 3 days are great go on a cruise etc , hell even Vegas is better than here right... go figure you would never ever think that right!!! Gone on not one but 3 Royal Caribbean ships and cruises in 15 months the works are OK every time, fine Denver Airport etc. Every-time I come home everything, BP goes from 124/70 pulse 55 on average to like 180+/100 pulse like 90 hurt like hell, ears hurt like hell, major head pressure, jaw hurts ringing like you cant imagine. Even have seen dentist, tried night guards $1000s spent to remove all amalgam fillings etc. Again just name it been there done that. OH and it is not altitude, temp, air dryness etc..

I now after 2 years and being the largest I.T. guy in Cody WY have 17000+ customers across WY and many states know a LOT of people right. I started talking to people months ago because now my wife and dog are messed up. Turns out friends have same issues and over 300+ people I know of all spending from a few thousand bucks to over $100k with no help. And guess what many of them know many others too same crap!

Hell I even went out of state and went on Cannabis treatments for pain. it (pain) is a 8+ almost every darn day.

OK turns out that in Hick Vill Cody Freaking WY most people are unqualified and in a town of only 9k we know have 15 cell towers, and 100s of 5g devices. All this stuff is burning your head and makes all of these health issues.. All about ... wait for it MONEY and revenue I drive out of town like 20-30 miles south west, Northwest you name towards Yellowstone etc issues go almost away just like going to St Louis, NY etc and other trips.

So here is a link one of the best 8 minutes you will see, it is not a fluke hoax etc. There are many proposed bills legislation, FCC is a joke they use technology that is from 2001-2002 like pre flip phones for standards. The techs for the phone companies don't even know the effects of multiple towers it is not a 2x o3x it is like an exponential equation. hell FCC does not even know how nor posses the tools to test it.

Figure it like this just for the towers of 5g cells that are around you or in line with you: 1+1+ 2 no it does not!

Like 3+3=6, 3*3=9, but 3 to 3rd power is 27 and I have 4 towers around within a mile or so of my 4+ acre lot and home. so 3 to the 4th =81 times the amount of wifi going into my head.

Really walls 12" thick in the basement 9 feet under ground, 26" thick subfloor in a 4500 sqft home with 2 above ground stories and typical 10 feet of rock mtn rock and dirt, sod, trees etc. Hell these wifi meter readers and cell towers go right into the basement and still fry your head.

You really think your open eyes, ear holes, and nose stop this crap, and the thickness of your skull NOPE.. What is does is like putting your dog or cat into the microwave for periods of time, dont kill right away just burn the hell out of you. So all your eustation tubes get plugged, over heated, occipital nerves goes to hell and your neck hurts, eyes feel like crushing from pliers on the rear of them, pound head and migraine headaches. Hell even neck and jaw serious PAIN! And then the ear ringing is not even like any for on Tinnitus, it is like a ambulance or air raid sirun at times with keep you up for days unless you are drugged..

No don't have hemicrania continua, meniere's disease etc. Been there done that all. tried over 20+ migraine type drugs, nerve pills just name it been there.

I should take a picture and post the last gallon bag of pills. Again I hate pills and for me Docs are great but in most cases a last step if needed right.

It is a brain frying 5g from hell issue. Affecting like I said 100s in our area and and is nothing to do with house. it is all the massive amounts of over doing it.
So sad they destroyed one of the nice places on earth with Yellowstone 40+ miles away, Oh and you think Jackson Hole is better,. NOPE! Screwed too!

Wife and I went on a road trip 4 days 4 states 1400+ miles about and found many ares that were OK in small to mid size towns. Again like I said is OK in St Louis and my kid lives in th city not the sticks

And people worry about cell phones and a home router etc... well the wifi smart meters for gas, water, and power are read from our mountain top and are 160+ times stronger than any single phone. And more than the cell towers, they have warnings and are fenced out,. My buddies from the power company are only allowed 15 minutes at a time when they need to fix power issues on the mountain for fear of radiation exposure right!

yet these (*&(& holes put this crap all around town now some 50 feet from homes, 3 across from the scools, on top of the kids public pools, rec center you name it sad, pathetic! We are talking 2 month olds learning to hold their breath pre-schoolers in the play grounds GOD HELP US! Get the picture...

We have had the house for sale and are moving, I am working with the state senators etc. trying to get it better it is past terrible. The problem is wide spread all over the US and a lot of the world, but it is pure hell here.

Anyway I could type for weeks and not touch all we have done.
For the record I once was in a Motorcycle accident to put the pain in perspective I was run off the road by a gang member in LA for the hell of it, then spread eagle on the 57 freeway and a drunk in a f350 drove over my right arm in two places, full helmet busted in half, dislocated rt shoulder and i thought that pain was a 8-9 on a 10 scale. Well the pain I have most days now makes that a 4 at tops. My life is PURE HELL.

Sorry to be so negative. But this is going to affect a lot of people. if you just work in an over kill 5g area but can live and sleep in a good area your body can recover, but life and work in it, you are dust!

I even moved out to sleep at a buddies house last summer for 4 months and was better at night, missed my wife since she was so so at that point. But come back to work in town was hell!

lastly for now, it is not the reason everyone has eye pain, head issues, ringing from hell etc, cant sleep you name it. But I bet a lot of people reading this have spent a small fortune at docs for Fibra Mialga etc and the likes MS, you name it and the above listed symptoms. What is does is over ride and fry your nervous system, and then you go to crap. Yes I did acupuncture it helps but you need to leave or issues come back in like 20-30 minutes. You leave for 3 days get some sleep feel decent, come back and in 10 minutes in will undo everything you tried while you were gone for days freaking more than sad.

I AM PISSED OFF yes How the heel can this happen to us in our own town and especially my own home.

If someone beat me I can call the cops, or defend my self guns etc if needed, but have a utility company fry my brain, OH that is OK Mr. Wilson!

Again sorry this is the short winded version!

OK watch this only 8 minutes OK I sent this to all the state senators, it is very bad in Cody WY. The video to a point tells it all better than I can about issues, legal, health etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0ZLv0JsggM

5G: Cancer, Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Cell Tower, Wireless Radiation Health Effects

This is HUGE in Cody, along with this cell towers, and other devices the wifi stuff on Cedar Mtn to read all our electric utilities is 160 TIMES stronger than a typical cell phone, runs 24x7. Add to that the Massive amount of recent cell tower installations, 5g TCT equipment added etc. My head, even my heart goes out of control at times. This is way worse than ringing ears. I am and others are having major health issues and have no place safe to go unless I go out to the sticks.I can not work in town, and or live in my house.

Last edited by djwhog; 03-20-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:33 PM

I really don't mean any disrespect and you have my sympathy. But, I've been literally working with RF my entire life. Radio waves are not making you sick. The propagation loss in higher frequency signals is so rapid it's not even possible. Most signals in cellular are 700-1400 MHz all well within the non-ionizing radiation range. One of my companies installs BDA units in Hospitals and Government buildings all the time. We have test equipment that cost more than some people's houses. You go into these places and sweep from 30 MHz to 6 GHz and often times the RF level is less than -120 dBm. That's 1e-15 Watts or .00000022 Volts. Never do you see a signal over -80 dBm or 0.000022 Volts unless you're literally inches from an antenna.

I really hope you find the cause of your issues, but RF isn't it.

Sorry man, best of luck to you.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:37 PM
Greetings from NC

So sorry for you. Such an emotional post. A friend of ours daughter who was only 28 has just died of a brain tumor. We took an inventory of the house and we have wifi AC and N, SONOS Boost network, NorthState TV wifi boxes, Verizon cell boost, and our cell phones in the house, all on all the time. Makes you think but not sure what I will change. Wish you all the best and prayers for you and your family.
Two Channel: McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 amps x2, MR88 tuner, MEN220; Esoteric K-03X; Aurender N100C 4TB; B&W 802D2 Diamonds, JL Audio F113V2 x 2 on Sound Anchor Sub Stands; VPI Classic Signature Piano Black, Ortofon Cadenza Black, VPI SDS, periphery ring, StillPoints center weight, Gingko Audio ClaraVu Dust Cover CT, KAB SpeedStrobe, Dr. Feickert Analogue Protractor; Sonos with W4S digital modification to W4S Remedy to Esoteric; W4S PS1 Linear Power unit for the 2x Remedy and Recovery w/ W4S PS1 Power Cord; Torus RM20; Wireworld Silver Series 7 Electra/Starlight/Eclipse cables and WW Platinum Power Cord for Amps and Platinum USB for Aurender; KLAUDIO RCM; Steve Blinn Designs extra wide three shelf rack; GIK Acoustics panels and bass traps, StillPoints Ultra Minis under all gear and Stillpoint Ultra SS under amps and speakers.
Home Theater 7.2: McIntosh MX150, MC452, MC207; B&W 803D2 Diamonds, HTM2 center, CWM7.3 surrounds; JLAudio F112 x2 subs; Panasonic TC-P65ZT60 65" Studio Master Plasma; Oppo 205; Crown FM Two Tuner; Sonos with W4S Remedy; Apple TV; Furman Elite 20 amp PFi x2; WW and AQ Cables/Cords; Salamander Synergy Four Bay Cabinet
Office 2ch with McIntosh vintage refurbished gear: McIntosh MC275V6 x2 tube amps; Klipsch Cornwall I vintage speakers (1982); AQ Dragonfly Red DAC/Jitterbug/cables; PS Audio Dectet Power Center; Mcintosh C28, MC2105, MR78 (with mod), MQ101, each with original walnut cabinet and panloc (1976), MCD7008 (1996), ML1C speakers (1976); Bang & Olufsen Beogram 4002 turntable (1976) with new SoundSmith SMMC20CL cartridge (2015); Salamander double rack
Old 03-20-2018, 08:44 PM

Dave, sorry to hear about your health issues. The problem is real, it always was real and it will not get any better anytime soon when it comes to cell phone towers and multiple other sources of threats to our health. We all know that the BIG money will always find ways to influence, manipulate, sway, deceive, buy, alter and destroy anything that stands in their way. Unless people are dropping like flies all around, there will be no real action taken. The slow and painful demise and health decline does not elicit any real action. That is the reality of our life on this planet. You know what you have to do to protect yourself and family and that is to get away from there. No amount of complaining will change anything in your area. In reality, there are very few places left where the cell phone towers are rare these days.

Last edited by PHC1; 03-20-2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwinaj View Post
I really don't mean any disrespect and you have my sympathy. But, I've been literally working with RF my entire life. Radio waves are not making you sick. The propagation loss in higher frequency signals is so rapid it's not even possible. Most signals in cellular are 700-1400 MHz all well within the non-ionizing radiation range. One of my companies installs BDA units in Hospitals and Government buildings all the time. We have test equipment that cost more than some people's houses. You go into these places and sweep from 30 MHz to 6 GHz and often times the RF level is less than -120 dBm. That's 1e-15 Watts or .00000022 Volts. Never do you see a signal over -80 dBm or 0.000022 Volts unless you're literally inches from an antenna.

I really hope you find the cause of your issues, but RF isn't it.

Sorry man, best of luck to you.
5G is 24-90 Gigahertz...
Old 03-20-2018, 08:56 PM

I have a habit of carrying my phone in my left pants pocket. A few months ago I started noticing unexplained pain in my left hip. It goes away if I don't carry the phone for a day or two and comes right back if I forget and carry it on me. Coincidence? Perhaps... but it is consistent.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
5G is 24-90 Gigahertz...
Still non-ionizing which starts at 1000 GHz, above the frequency of visible light. And at such low powers you get more energy from standing outside on a cloudy day.

Anyway I was referring to the "5G" that major carriers are installing. Which at least has actual power behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
I have a habit of carrying my phone in my left pants pocket. A few months ago I started noticing unexplained pain in my left hip. It goes away if I don't carry the phone for a day or two and comes right back if I forget and carry it on me. Coincidence? Perhaps... but it is consistent.
Probably throws you off walking or something. I have a friend that says carry his wallet in his front pocket makes his leg hurt. Must be RFID chips in the credit cards.

Guys think about this like speakers. You know how when you walk away from your system you can hear the low end but not the high? Propagation loss. High frequency radio waves just doesn't have the energy to be the suspected boogie man.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Merry Christmas to all

I shift my cellphone back and forth from my right pant pocket to my left on a regular basis. I have notice my penis seems to be getting longer. .

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 03-20-2018 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
I shift my cellphone back and forth from my right pant pocket to my left on a regular basis. I have notice my penis seems to be getting longer. .
I'm going to try that. Thanks for the tip, Dan.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Dave.......Sorry. I know you are suffering. Just trying to lighten the mood.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A