AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Guestbook > Personal Introductions

Personal Introductions Feel free to sign in

Old 10-21-2015, 04:35 PM

From a fellow relative newcomer to the site , welcome.
One word of warning however . Membership of this site does have an inherent risk of being infected with what I believe is known as " Lu flu". Symptoms are of rapid weight loss, especially of wallet and stero fund areas. Followed quickly by what can only be described as a sensation of " Goddamn that sounds really good". Fortunately that sensation seems to be long lasting. You have been warned!!
Old 10-21-2015, 05:10 PM

Welcome to AA! I think you will enjoy being a part of a great group of folks.
Ed
2 Channel - Esoteric KO3, VPI Classic, C2300, MS300, MEN220, Bryston 7b SST, B&W 802D, JL F113 (2), MDA 1000, Olive 4HD, Sonos w/Remedy, WW Silver Eclipse ICs , Stillpoints Ultra mini, MR85 tuner, Aurender A10 server

Headphone listening
- Audeze LCD3 with Moon Audio Black Dragon Balanced cables, Sennheiser HD650, WW silver Eclipse Nano cable, Bryston BHA-1 amp

HT -
MX135, OPPO 103D, B&W CDM7, B&W center, Sony 65" LCD
Old 10-21-2015, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzluvva View Post
One word of warning however . Membership of this site does have an inherent risk of being infected with what I believe is known as " Lu flu". Symptoms are of rapid weight loss, especially of wallet and stereo fund areas. Followed quickly by what can only be described as a sensation of " Goddamn that sounds really good". Fortunately that sensation seems to be long lasting. You have been warned!!
Duly noted kind sir!
Old 10-21-2015, 05:58 PM

I appreciate the warm welcome from you all!!
Old 10-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzluvva View Post
One word of warning however . Membership of this site does have an inherent risk of being infected with what I believe is known as " Lu flu". Symptoms are of rapid weight loss, especially of wallet and stero fund areas. Followed quickly by what can only be described as a sensation of " Goddamn that sounds really good". Fortunately that sensation seems to be long lasting. You have been warned!!
Haha! Ain't that true!
sunshdw, a hearty welcome!
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables
Old 10-24-2015, 04:43 PM

Hi sunshdw! I am here in Hanford which is about 30 mins south of Fresno. I use to live here but I come here twice a month now as reside in LA county now. Anyway, I am about few blocks down from Vandersteen speakers just to let you know and I know Richard Vandersteen really good. Some day, I really would like to check out your system as would like to share mine with you. Thanks.

Mike
McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 monoblocks (x2), Vandersteen 2CE Signature II Speakers, Marantz AV8802a preamp processor, Marantz MA500 monoblocks amps, Small Audio Manufacture (SAM) Turntable, Polk Audio Center, Rear Left and Rear Right speakers, SVS Front High Left and Front High Right speakers, Chrysalis Bass Matrix-12 Sub woofer.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketuason View Post
Hi sunshdw! I am here in Hanford which is about 30 mins south of Fresno. I use to live here but I come here twice a month now as reside in LA county now. Anyway, I am about few blocks down from Vandersteen speakers just to let you know and I know Richard Vandersteen really good. Some day, I really would like to check out your system as would like to share mine with you. Thanks.

Mike
I've heard a couple of the Vandersteen models and liked them, especially the Model 7s on a full reference Audio Research stack

I appreciate the offer and yes you're welcome anytime!!
Old 11-05-2015, 02:06 PM

Just saw your post. I'm located in the Fresno/Clovis area. Strictly 2 channel but always up for hearing a good surround system.

Home
Modwright Oppo 205, VPI Prime w/Soundsmith Paua MKII, Zestos Andros 1.2, Line Magnetic 518ia, Daedalus Audio Argos V2, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7
Old 11-06-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboss38 View Post
Just saw your post. I'm located in the Fresno/Clovis area. Strictly 2 channel but always up for hearing a good surround system.
I'll be doing a bit of upgrading in the next couple days (parts are on the way) but yeah I'll let you know when it's alive and broken in.
Old 10-29-2016, 02:47 PM

Hey Sunshdw!

I just moved to Clovis!

We should hang out. I've got a nice 2 channel rig myself. 102db efficiency horns powered by 300b SET amps.

Once I have approved posts, I'll send you a PM.