AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Bryston Audio

Bryston Audio Unlimited, Unprecedented, Unequalled

Old 04-11-2014, 11:04 AM

Default B135 SST2 Customer Feedback

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Customer Feedback

April, 2014

Hi Mike.....following our conversation of this morning.....as you know i started my Bryston adventure with the BHA 1 headphone amp accompanied by a set of Bryston audio interconnects. At the time I owned separates from a European company (EDIT) which did not have headphone capability and my audio interconnects were from an American company (EDIT).
Literally from the first note i heard there was an immediate improvement in detail, dynamics and sound stage. following that completely gratifying experience i knew that a power amp and preamp from Bryston would be a huge and definitive change for me in terms of clarity of musical instruments and tight bass that does not interfere with the other instruments on the recording. After reading the brochure on the B135-SST 2 i decided to go with the statement in the brochure that points out that the integrated amp is equal to the finest separates around. Well, I went for it and purchased the integrated amp along with Bryston interconnects. i also requested that a phono stage be included in the integrated amp. as of now i have yet to check out my vinyl but I'll get there!

The B135-SST-2 was also outfitted with Bryston speaker interconnects along with Bryston jumpers. well.... all I can say is that, with the help of Bryston products i have finally arrived at THE SOUND i have been looking for all of my 66 years! ... dynamic, spacious, detail in a precise manner that is emotionally physical.....EX: the film "gravity".......i was there braving the perils of life in space in my own home and admiring the all consuming sound and video as one would do in a theatre! I also played a jazz quartet CD which amazed me again because of it’s total detail, stereo stage and clean tight bass which lets you listen to all four musicians in a totally pleasant and naturally detailed presentation. My system components from Bryston have made all the difference in the world to me and will continue to do so for my next 66 years!

PS: the Bryston components have also sharpened my video to perfection!!!
PPS: THE JUMPERS DID EXACTLY WHAT I KNEW THEY WOULD DO....REMOVE THE FOG OF OTHER PRODUCTS ON MY SPEAKERS AND IN MY SYSTEM AS A WHOLE!
Old 05-22-2014, 08:48 AM

Hi Folks,

Reviews don't get any better than this one :thumb:

http://www.avhub.com.au/images/stori...est_lo-res.pdf

james