ATTN: User FAQ's & General Site Rules
● Unless you’re an Audio Aficionado Sponsor do not add your website/forum/blog/business name, logo, or active link to your profile.
● Unless you’re an Audio Aficionado Sponsor do not promote your retail business or someone else’s business (i.e. audio dealer, web auction site, address, phone etc). Do not solicit members in any fashion; public, or private for the purpose of selling gear you don't personally own. This includes posting active links in threads, private messages, and emails.
● Active links to audio manufacture's websites are permitted provided there are no purchasing options to Buy any items available on a manufacturer's website.
● Do not post active links to other forums, blogs, or clubs. Special permission may be granted for certain blogs with prior Administrator/Moderator approval.
● Being a Subscriber/Aficionado member is not the same as being a Sponsor. You still must follow above rules. Those wishing to become an Audio Aficionado Sponsor please contact the site owner at the email address below.
● If you’re a Subscriber or Aficionado member, only post your For Sale gear in the Buy/Sell Marketplace. Do not edit your profile or signature to show gear for sale items, or items wanting to buy.
● Do not make posts or threads that offer gear for sale or gear that you want to buy outside of the Marketplace Forum, nor attempt to direct members to auction sites where you are selling gear. You must be a Subscriber or Aficionado member to posts For Sale or Want To Buy items in the Marketplace Forum. Marketplace items will be deleted after 90 days or when item is marked Sold.
● Offensive or vulgar language and/or personal attacks against other members will not be tolerated or permitted on Audio Aficionado. Offenders will jeapordize their membership.
● Political and religious discussions are not part of our forum's mission statement and will not be allowed. Also, the posting of any offensive, vulgar material in any format is strictly prohibited.
● Posting of emails or telephone numbers on the public forum, or as visitors message is also not allowed. Please use the private messaging system.
● Posting links to social media ie: Facebook, Twitter etc is not permitted.
● Posting links to auction sites ie: eBay, A-gon etc is not permitted.
● Posting links to promotional websites such as Kickstarter, GoFundMe, or other such websites is not permitted.
● DO NOT post active URL's to this forum from any photo hosting websites. Click on the Go Advanced button under any Quick Reply window, then click Insert Image icon (yellow square with mountain inside) to paste a photo URL in the popup window, or by copying a photo hosting website's photo URL, then paste it to the Insert Image icon popup window. Any active URL's for photo hosting websites will be deleted without notice. Repeat offenses may jeopardize membership to this forum.
● Flame Trolling:
Flame trolling is the posting of a provocative or offensive message, known as "flamebait", to a public Internet discussion group, such as a forum, newsgroup or mailing list, with the intent of provoking an angry response (a "flame") or argument over a topic the poster often has no real interest in. While flaming can occur as a result of legitimate debates or grievances, flame trolling implies the intentional posting of inflammatory, grossly offensive or menacing rhetoric or images for the fun of it in order to cause others harm.
This is not permitted on AA, and dealt with accordingly.
● Posting of illegal content or making posts defined as spam or inappropriate under the forum rules will lead to you being banned and your activities could be reported to your Internet service provider and any relevant legal authorities. This also includes any emails sent to any administrator, moderator, or owner of Audio Aficionado.
● Duplicate posts/links are not allowed to be posted in multiple forum threads.
● Copyright to forum posts and other information become the property of the forum.
● This is a privately owned site with all rights reserved.
If you have any questions regarding if your post breaks any of above rules, please contact us before posting. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by jdandy; 01-17-2017 at 07:03 PM.
This has recently been added to the Forum Rules:
DO NOT post active URL's to this forum from any photo hosting websites. Click on the Go Advanced button under any Quick Reply window, then click Insert Image icon (yellow square with mountain inside) to paste a photo URL in the popup window, or by copying a photo hosting website's photo URL, then paste it to the Insert Image icon popup window. Any active URL's for photo hosting websites will be deleted without notice. Repeat offenses may jeopardize membership to this forum.
There was a post yesterday made from a new member that would direct you to a page with RansomWare. Whether this was done by accident, or with malicious intent is irrelevant. Had any members followed this link, and chose to view the photos his/her computer would have remained locked up until succumbing to the RansomWare requests.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, as we continue to bring you a safe and pleasurable experience on AudioAficionado.
MX136, MC1.2KW(10) MC2KW(2), MCD1100, MS750(2) MVP881, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, HT-2 SUBS(2) HT3F(2) WS350(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) XCS350(2) PS AUDIO PPP(8) RGPC 1200(20) RGPC POLE PIG(4) JL GOTHAM SUBS(2) SONOS ZP90-W4S MOD, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U PROJECTOR, SVS SCISSOR LIFT, STEWART STUDIOTEK 120" MOTORIZED SCREEN, ASC ACOUSTIC PANELS & BASS TRAPS, CINEMA-TECH SEATING, WIREWORLD PLATINUM STARLIGHT HDMI, GOLD ECLIPSE CABLES & SILVER ELECTRA PC'S
Reference System: ACCUPHASE A200 MONOBLOCK AMPS, C3850 PRE-AMP, DP900 CD/SACD PRECISION TRANSPORT, DC901 PRECISION DIGITAL PROCESSOR, DG-58 DIGITAL VOICING EQUALIZER, T-1100 FM STEREO TUNER, PS520 POWER SUPPLY, SONOS ZP90-W4S MOD, HRS-SXR CUSTOM 4V-4V RACK w/ M3X 1921 SHELVES, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WIREWORLD PLATINUM CABLES & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S
MX150, MC501(2) MC1.2KW(10) MC2301(2) MR88, MS750(3) MVP881, MCD1100, MDA1000, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, ESOTERIC K01-X SE CD/SACD PLAYER, HT3F(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) OPPO-BDP95, PS AUDIO PPP(8) PUREPOWER 1050(4) RGPC 1200(15) JL GOTHAM SUBS(2) JL FATHOM F113 SUBS(4) SOUND ANCHOR SUB STANDS(2) LUMAGEN RADIANCE PRO SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U PROJECTOR, STEWART STUDIOTEK 120" SCREEN, SONUS FABER STRADIVARI, SILENZIO, SONOS ZP90-W4S MOD, BRYSTON BHA-1, ASC ACOUSTIC PANELS & BASS TRAPS, FORTRESS SEATING, WIREWORLD PLATINUM ECLIPSE CABLES & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S.
Analog Rig: CLEARAUDIO INNOVATION WOOD w/ OUTER RING & CLAMP, UNIVERSAL ARM w/ Da VINCI' CART, 2nd UNIVERSAL ARM w/ GOLDFINGER STATEMENT CART, KLAUDIO RCM, HRS-MXR REFERENCE 4V RACK-GLOSS BLACK w/ M3X 1921 SHELVES, AESTHETIX RHEA SIG PHONO-PRE, PS AUDIO PPP, RGPC 1200, WIREWORLD PLATINUM ECLIPSE CABLES & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S
Reference System: BURMESTER 911MK3 AMP(3), 088 PRE-AMP, 089 CD PLAYER, 100 PHONO PRE-AMP LOADED, 948 POWER CONDITIONER, AVID ACUTUS REFERENCE SP TT, GRAHAM PHANTOM II SUPREME ARM, BENZ MICRO LP-S CART, ESOTERIC GRANDIOSO P1/D1 STACK, G01 RUBIDIUM MASTER CLOCK, N05 NETWORK PLAYER, SILENZIO, HRS-SXR CUSTOM 2V-3V-2V RACK w/ M3X 1921 SHELVES, STILLPOINTS, SONUS FABER AIDA SPEAKERS IN RED VIOLIN FINISH, JL FATHOM F113(2) SOUND ANCHOR SUB STANDS(2) ASC ACOUSTIC PANELS & BASS TRAPS, GIK PICTURE PANELS, PS AUDIO P10, WIREWORLD PLATINUM CABLES & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S
Library System: ESOTERIC GRANDIOSO SYSTEM M1 MONOBLOCK AMPS(2), C1 LINESTAGE PRE-AMP, K1 CD/SACD PLAYER, G1 MASTER RUBIDIUM CLOCK, E03 PHONO-PRE, SILENZIO, SONOS ZP90-W4S MOD, AERIAL ACOUSTICS 20T V2 SANTOS ROSEWOOD, AERIAL SW12 SUBS SANTOS ROSEWOOD w/ BASES(2), DALI EPICON 8 RUBY MACASSAR, VPI HRX TT w/ SDS POWER SUPPLY, ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK CART, FURUTECH SILVER ARROWS PHONO CABLE, KLAUDIO RCM, SHUNYATA PS8, RGPC 1200(2) STEVE BLINN COMPLETE CUSTOM RACK, ASC STUDIO TRAPS, WIREWORLD PLATINUM ECLIPSE IC'S & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S
Bryston/Esoteric System: ESOTERIC C02-X PRE-AMP, D02-X DAC, G02-X CLOCK, BRYSTON 28B CUBED MONOBLOCK AMPS, BIT-15(2) AMR-DP777-SE DAC, SILENZIO, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WIREWORLD PLATINUM ECLIPSE IC'S & PLATINUM ELECTRA PC'S
|Audio Aficionado Sponsors|