AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > AudioAficionado News > Events & Demos

Events & Demos Manufacturer & Dealer Sponsored Events

Old 07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Go Dawgs

Well, we're about 2 months away from RMAF in Denver, so I'm going to go ahead and start the official RMAF attendance thread here in a minute. As far as the status goes, it is looking much better, I contacted the show representatives and they did say to check back on the vendor list as it is going to grow substantially shortly and it did. It looks like many of the major players are now listed including Audio Research, McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Boulder, Vandersteen, VTL, B&W, Chord, Benchmark, Dynaudio, Wilson Audio, Magico, Harman Intl and Raidho and that's just to name a few. There are also quite a few retailers that are now listed who'll represent their line as well such as Listen Up and Upscale Audio. They said they will have over 100 rooms including can jam and even mobile audio which could be some fun as well. Check their website for additional vendors.

The Gaylord Rockies center is about 5 miles from DIA and is NOT located in downtown Denver. It's a huge resort/convention center with its own restaurants, sports bars and even a small "water park" for kids. It really looks spectacular (I took the pics in the beginning of the thread when we were on our way to DIA after skiing this winter. Looking forward to a fun weekend!

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 07-01-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
Well, we're about 2 months away from RMAF in Denver, so I'm going to go ahead and start the official RMAF attendance thread here in a minute. As far as the status goes, it is looking much better, I contacted the show representatives and they did say to check back on the vendor list as it is going to grow substantially shortly and it did. It looks like many of the major players are now listed including Audio Research, McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Boulder, Vandersteen, VTL, B&W, Chord, Benchmark, Dynaudio, Wilson Audio, Magico, Harman Intl and Raidho and that's just to name a few. There are also quite a few retailers that are now listed who'll represent their line as well such as Listen Up and Upscale Audio. They said they will have over 100 rooms including can jam and even mobile audio which could be some fun as well. Check their website for additional vendors.

The Gaylord Rockies center is about 5 miles from DIA and is NOT located in downtown Denver. It's a huge resort/convention center with its own restaurants, sports bars and even a small "water park" for kids. It really looks spectacular (I took the pics in the beginning of the thread when we were on our way to DIA after skiing this winter. Looking forward to a fun weekend!

- Buck
Thanks for the update, and glad to hear of the expanded exhibitor list. Looking forward to this event.

Weird -- the older and more decrepit my ears get, the greater my desire to buy newer and better "audiophile" gear!
Old 07-02-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:

- Buck
I saw Bending Wave audio on the list..sounds like Elliot will be bringing Goebel speakers of some form, hopefully his Divin Nobless and probably other gear he reps (CH). Looking forward to hearing those speakers again,...

Will he also invite Wadax I wonder?
Old 08-16-2019, 09:39 PM
Go Dawgs

From RMAF’s Facebook page.......Looks is like Sonus Faber is bringing “The Sonus Faber” loudspeaker to RMAF.....I do look forward to hearing what these things can do.

Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3
Old 08-16-2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
From RMAF’s Facebook page.......Looks is like Sonus Faber is bringing “The Sonus Faber” loudspeaker to RMAF.....I do look forward to hearing what these things can do.

I'll take two pairs of those babies!

On a more serious note, I'm really looking forward to hearing Audio Solutions speakers.

Weird -- the older and more decrepit my ears get, the greater my desire to buy newer and better "audiophile" gear!
Old 08-28-2019, 12:31 PM

I just spoke with Wynn Audio by phone because they are no longer listed as an exhibitor and the guy advised me that they will not be at RMAF due to the higher room prices. I had hoped to hear Vimberg speakers again, but it's looking doubtful now.

Old 08-28-2019, 12:38 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrot View Post
I just spoke with Wynn Audio by phone because they are no longer listed as an exhibitor and the guy advised me that they will not be at RMAF due to the higher room prices. I had hoped to hear Vimberg speakers again, but it's looking doubtful now.
Marc - I'm pretty sure Doug White and Tidal/Vimberg won't be there. Unless something has changed, Marc (2fastdriving Marc) contacted him by email a while back and he said the same thing.

- Buck