AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > AudioAficionado News > Hometown Section

Hometown Section Local Music Events, Get Togethers & Visits

Old 03-23-2020, 12:12 PM

Also tried to start a new thread on the Revel 328Be over on the Revel sub-forum. Couldn't do it. Not sure why.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Exigente View Post
Also tried to start a new thread on the Revel 328Be over on the Revel sub-forum. Couldn't do it. Not sure why.
Hello,
If you’re a new user with less than 10 posts you do not have the ability to post new threads,private message,create a signature,add attachments or edit your profile. We do this to prevent spamming,virus, and spyware attacks on the forum. Once you reach 10 approved posts you will gain some of these privileges. I receive numerous emails saying “But I need to post my question right away”? The answer than is to become a subscriber on the site and you will automatically have the ability to post.The only way to receive instant access to start threads, post without waiting for moderator to approve, private message,etc is to become a subscriber.

Link to become a subscriber : https://www.audioaficionado.org/payments.php

● Unless you’re a sponsor do not add your website/forum/blog/business name to your profile.
● Unless you’re a sponsor do not promote your business or someone else’s business (i.e. audio dealer,etc).This includes posting threads,private messages, and emails.
● Please do not post links to other forums/blogs/sites.
● Being a subscriber/aficionado isn't the same as being a sponsor. You still must follow above rules.
● If you’re a subscriber/aficionado only post your for sale gear in the Buy/Sell Marketplace. Don’t edit your profile/signature to show gear for sale or wanting to buy.
● Do not make posts/threads that offer gear for sale or gear that you want to buy. You must be a subscriber/aficionado to make posts like those in buy/sell section of the site.
● Even if you're a subscriber/aficionado level member you can not use the marketplace to sell gear if you're a dealer/manufacturer who isn't a sponsor.
● Flame Trolling:

Flame trolling is the posting of a provocative or offensive message, known as "flamebait", to a public Internet discussion group, such as a forum, newsgroup or mailing list, with the intent of provoking an angry response (a "flame") or argument over a topic the poster often has no real interest in. While flaming can occur as a result of legitimate debates or grievances, flame trolling implies the intentional posting of inflammatory, grossly offensive or menacing rhetoric or images for the fun of it in order to cause others harm.

This is not permitted on AA.

Also check out the sub forum Site News & Updates. There will be threads there that will give you more information about benefits of becoming a subscriber, etc. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you,
The Admin Team