AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Bricasti Design

Bricasti Design Listen To The Possibilities

Old 06-05-2021, 08:35 PM

Default Bricasti M15 or M25

Hello
Does anyone have experience with the M15 or M25? I am thinking about pairing one with my Bricasti M3 and Aerial 7T speakers.
Thank you.
Old 06-06-2021, 08:25 AM
Racing Hoopties

No direct experience. I do know that Brian (the Bri in Bricasti) uses an M25 in his home as he feels he doesn’t need the extra power from the M28 monos. He says he has a small room.

I suspect all Bricasti amps use a similar topology so your choice is more a budgetary - room/cabinet size one.
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other: Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack
Old 06-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Music Nut

In my 12.5 x 17 x 10 foot room, the M25 is a tremendous match with my M1 Limited Gold and YG Acoustic Carmels.

In talking with Brian, the M25 provides as close to having two M28's in one case as you can get.

In my opinion, the M25 is well worth the extra cost above the M15.
Two Channel: YG Acoustics Carmel, REL S/3 (pair); Bricasti M25 / M20 / M1 Limited Gold, Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64 32 core; Stealth Sextet V15T AES/EBU, Echole Obsession XLR, Liquid Cables by Laufer Teknik speaker / USB / power; Nordost QB8mkII, Qx1/Qv2/QKore3; Stillpoints Apertures, various Artnovion; Stillpoints Ultra SS, IsoAcoustics Gaia II
Old 06-08-2021, 12:19 AM

Thank you for the feedback.
Old 08-01-2021, 03:38 PM

Hello, I decided to go with the M25. Hope to have it in the next week or two. Thank you.
Old 08-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Racing Hoopties

Congrats!
Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches, Keces P3 LPSU,
Cables: Wireworld Platinum 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 6M & 1M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
Other: Multiple GIK products, Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Minis and Ultra SS, Three 20 Amp lines, Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona Rack
Old 08-02-2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourxmotion View Post
Hello, I decided to go with the M25. Hope to have it in the next week or two. Thank you.
Nice. Let us know how you like it!

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest Dragon PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables
Old 08-13-2021, 04:25 PM

Hello
Received my M25 on Tuesday and so far I am very impressed. This was a dealer's demo unit so basically broken in for me. They only thing I find unnatural in the presentation is the bass. It is a bit overwhelming. I had it along with my M3H connected to an Audience AR2P-T4 when first hooked up. Thinking the power supply in the M25 is of such high quality I removed the AR2P-T4 and the bass now seems a little more defined and less in my face.

Anyone else with a Bricasti amp using a power conditioner with it?

Thanks
Old 08-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Racing Hoopties

My M28s are always direct to the wall.
Old 08-13-2021, 08:07 PM

If you don't mind me asking what brand of power cable are you using on the M28s? Thank you.