AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > The “X Files”

The “X Files” They’re out there

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Dwarf Aliens...

Seriously, they look like us because we came from them, IMO. In the 1990's I studied DNA and codes intensely. A person can spend their spare (it was a serious hobby) time doing what they want. That's what I did. I also took my books to work. Emergency Medicine is amazing. There were times when when I'd arrive at 7 am or 7 pm with a stack of books and never open one because it was so busy. But there were also times when I might have and hour or two of nothing. I spent my time very well and learned a whole lot. Over the course of 25 years it added up. Much of my Project and my extracurricular knowledge was accomplished between patients. All the pics you see exist now in Maya, which is a commercial highest quality computer graphics program. But the entire Project existed and still exists in a program called Blender for about 14 years, the whole thing. It is totally amazing that it is going to actually see the light of day, but not on AA. I'm having fun but it serious fun. I'm not misleading you but I can't tell you the whole story. It's no longer mine to tell but I can tell you a lot of it. I would never mislead or lie to you. I hope Ivan and everybody is having fun with me.

Last edited by Charles; 10-18-2020 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH1 View Post
Interesting that ET’s servants use traditional human utensils, plates and glasses. Also surprised that they still have the standard rod and shelf configuration in the armoires. I would have expected they would have evolved beyond metal hangers! Also which species of wood do they use? Also, from a scale standpoint, given the accuracy of your drawings, it would appear as if ET servants are not very tall given the height of the table.
Below is a pic of the guest bedroom. Note the difference in the closet and it's a little dressier because it's for guests. There are 77 guest rooms. It's a huge Residence.

p.s. ET can control the weather and climate so there's your heating and cooling. We have no idea about the lighting, i.e. the technology. One thing is clear. The technology ET uses is very different from ours and it appears to be biological, i.e. bodily centered. For example, there are two ways to take care of biological waste: one would be to flush it, the other to create bodies that don't produce it. If ET ever wanted to travel to Mars they would create biological bodies to easily withstand the rigors of the trip and the conditions on Mars. All the maids, servants, and guests could possess vision that works even in total darkness. Ever heard of radar? As well as normal human vision that works well in light. I hope you see how ridiculous ET thinks modern science is. You don't spend billions on space suits for meat bags, i.e. the current human body. You create a body designed for space travel.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 10-18-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Below is a pic of the guest bedroom. Note the difference in the closet and it's a little dressier because it's for guests. There are 77 guest rooms. It's a huge Residence.
Now I know where Hilton got the business idea of a "hotel".

Actually the oldest hotel as far as we know is the:

"Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, which has been operating since 705, is considered to be the oldest hotel in the world. The hotel was founded as an inn by Fujiwara Mahito during the Keiun era, hence its name, Keiunkan. In 2011, Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan was recognized as the world’s oldest hotel by Guinness World Records."

Old 10-18-2020, 01:04 PM
AA Founder, Legend AV Owner

I do in fact happen to be a big believer in ET.
MX136, MC1.2KW(10) MC2KW(2), MCD1100, MS750(2) MVP881, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, HT-2 SUBS(2) HT3F(2) WS350(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) XCS350(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" MOTORIZED SCREEN, CINEMA-TECH SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: ACCUPHASE A300 AMPS, C3900 PRE-AMP, DP1000 CD/SACD TRANSPORT, DC1000 DIGITAL PROCESSOR, DG-68 DIGITAL EQUALIZER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, PS1230 POWER SUPPLY, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WW PLATINUM CABLES
CAPE COD

MX150, MC501(2) MC1.2KW(10) MC2301(2) MR88, MVP881, MCD1100, MDA1000, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, ESOTERIC K-01X 30th ANNIVERSARY (BLACK) SACD/CD PLAYER, G02-X CLOCK, HT3F(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(4) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) KALEIDESCAPE STRATO & TERRA SERVERS 80-TB, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" SCREEN, SONUS FABER STRADIVARI, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, FORTRESS SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Analog Rig: CLEARAUDIO INNOVATION WOOD, UNIVERSAL ARM w/ Da VINCI' CART, 2nd UNIVERSAL ARM w/ GOLDFINGER STATEMENT CART, HRS-MXR REFERENCE RACK-GLOSS BLACK w/ M3X SHELVES, AESTHETIX RHEA SIG PHONO-PRE, BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: BURMESTER 911MK3 AMP(3), 088 PRE-AMP, 089 CD PLAYER, 100 PHONO PRE-AMP, 948 POWER CONDITIONER, ACCUPHASE DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, AVID ACUTUS REFERENCE SP TT, GRAHAM PHANTOM II SUPREME ARM, BENZ MICRO LP-S CART, GRANDIOSO P1X/D1X STACK, G1X RUBIDIUM MASTER CLOCK, N05 NETWORK PLAYER, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, SONUS FABER AIDA SPEAKERS, JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(2) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) WW PLATINUM CABLES

Library System: GRANDIOSO M1 MONOBLOCK AMPS, C1 LINESTAGE PRE-AMP, K1X CD/SACD PLAYER, G1 MASTER RUBIDIUM CLOCK, E02 PHONO-PRE, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, AERIAL ACOUSTICS 20T V2, AERIAL SW12 SUBS(2), CANTON REF K1’s, VPI HRX TT w/ SDS POWER SUPPLY, ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK CART, KLAUDIO RCM, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2, SHUNYATA OMEGA QR’s, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Esoteric/Bryston System: ESOTERIC C02-X PRE-AMP, P-02X TRANSPORT, D02-X DAC, G02-X CLOCK, BRYSTON 28B3 CUBED MONOBLOCK AMPS(4), BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2(2) EVEREST 8000 POWER CONDITIONER(2) ALTAIRA CG & SG HUBS, AMR-DP777-SE DAC, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, QUADRASPIRE RACK, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Accuphase/Canton System: ACCUPHASE E800 INTEGRATED, DP570 CD/SACD PLAYER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, PS530 POWER SUPPLY, CANTON REF K3’s, CANTON REF K5’s, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS MXR REFERENCE MAHOGHANY RACK w/ M3X2 SHELVES, WW GOLD CABLES
Old 10-18-2020, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Humans were actually placed on our planet and this occurred very early in our existence. One of my favorite sci-fi moves is "The Knowing" staring Nicolas Cage. It's amazing how close the movie is to our reality. What we have left is a highly toxic, dangerous, malfunctioning, and extremely large section of our genome known as non coding or "junk DNA". I will have more to say about this in the future.

Best

Charles

p.s. I watched the science channel last night. A physicist has created a very expensive telescope to determine if dark matter and dark energy are material coming from another universe. This would prove the Multiverse. Question, where did the Multiverse come from? Any attempt to answer this question is pure speculation. So if you ask me where our first progenitors came from or who or what placed them on our planet, I believe ET placed us here, but that is only my opinion and no more speculative than the origin of a Multiverse.

Based on all the evidence (scientific even) I am strongly leaning towards the idea our ancestors were indeed the creation of a higher intelligence. What that intelligence is can be interpreted in different ways but I am not so sure that religious texts, ancient astronaut theories and even some science that points to the intervention are not THE SAME THING....
Old 10-18-2020, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Now I know where Hilton got the business idea of a "hotel".

Actually the oldest hotel as far as we know is the:

"Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, which has been operating since 705, is considered to be the oldest hotel in the world. The hotel was founded as an inn by Fujiwara Mahito during the Keiun era, hence its name, Keiunkan. In 2011, Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan was recognized as the world’s oldest hotel by Guinness World Records."

Serge, I hope you enjoyed my comments on junk DNA. I hope you can see that modern science has totally missed it. Most of the research done by modern physics that attempts to discover the nature of the Universe is miss guided. They are creating telescope after telescope of greater and greater resolving power to come as close to Infinity as possible. I give them this: their persistence is applaudable and amazing. Problem is the finite (us) can never resolve or understand the Infinite (the Universe).

Best

Charles
Old 10-18-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Serge, I hope you enjoyed my comments on junk DNA. I hope you can see that modern science has totally missed it. Most of the research done by modern physics that attempts to discover the nature of the Universe is miss guided. They are creating telescope after telescope of greater and greater resolving power to come as close to Infinity as possible. I give them this: their persistence is applaudable and amazing. Problem is the finite (us) can never resolve or understand the Infinite (the Universe).

Best

Charles
Charles, thanks for the detailed explanation. I am reading over it and taking my time as it is a lot to digest. I do appreciate it.
Old 10-18-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Based on all the evidence (scientific even) I am strongly leaning towards the idea our ancestors were indeed the creation of a higher intelligence. What that intelligence is can be interpreted in different ways but I am not so sure that religious texts, ancient astronaut theories and even some science that points to the intervention are not THE SAME THING....
Serge, I totally agree. And I take Ivan at face value when he says he believes in advanced extraterrestrial intelligence. No one could have predicted the organization of the current human genome. Also, this notion of uploading our consciousness into a machine would be anathema to these folks. Machines break and how does a machine experience love, joy, sex, the beauty of music, the beauty of the outdoors, etc.?

Biological bodies with immortal cells and genomes with genes we can only imagine is infinitely superior to any AI. Again, this concept of the superiority or desirability of machine intelligence demonstrates the inadequacy and total lack of understanding that modern science operating under the paradigm of gravity + mutation = Life generates.

A biological body doesn't wear out like a machine, if properly engineered. It is immortal. And it experiences a rich variety of sensation, something no machine can ever duplicate.

Best

Charles
Old 10-18-2020, 02:48 PM

Charles, are you familiar with a fellow emergency medicine/traumatologist by the name of Dr. Steven M Greer?
Old 10-19-2020, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Charles, are you familiar with a fellow emergency medicine/traumatologist by the name of Dr. Steven M Greer?
No but I still know a lot of ER physicians in middle TN. Below are some pics of the guest quarters. I can't show you the main two structures because because they are not mine to show. I can tell you they are architectural marvels. They main structure is so complex that it has crashed the Maya computer program several times, so that the company has had to use two computers to resolve it. It's truly amazing.

But even the ancillary structures like the guest quarters, which I can show, are amazing. And it is amazing that what you see was absolutely, positively not built by human hands. It proves the existence of ET and it proves the existence of immortality. This is a personal residence that exists on a biological planet. It is enormous and the technology is amazing, but it is the technology of the bodies that exist inside it.

The structure is geometrically perfect and the folks inhabiting it are immortal, i.e. physically perfect. It is sterile being free of viruses or any harmful bacterial. It has its own totally pure water supply.

In the 1990's I began my study of DNA in earnest as a serious hobby. Call it a hunch or insight if you want but I strongly felt the DNA code had a better more fundamental representation. In about 1997 I began work on an incredibly complex math problem the outcome of which would have supplied the Code with a meaningful binary representation. Again, it was a serious hobby. I had zero idea of what the ultimate solutions might be and no idea of even how to set the problem up. Finally, after months of work I gave up put my work in a brief case and stopped thinking about it. About 10 years later I looked for my work. The briefcase got thrown away. Later on I discovered it was incorrect anyway.

Several things happened: 1) computer processing power very significantly increased. This increase in computer power allowed for the rendering of the DNA code into binary code to be meaningful. It's easy to assign 2-bits to each base but the question becomes, which 2 bits to assign to each base (nucleotide) and why would you want to anyway? Unless you have a Ph.D in EE and are specialized in the field of simplifying complex six variable Boolean equations, it's very difficult to understand what I was attempting to accomplish.

2) the human genome was mapped so we could look at its organization

3) my understanding of digital logic seemed to increase significantly

4) I discovered quite by chance this ancient set of plans

5) I was able to finally state my logic problem so that it might be "understood"

6) That Ph.D in EE in the form of Dr. Brian Sierawaski crossed my path and indicated a willingness to solve my problem. Over the course of about 9 months he did. The solutions were absolutely amazing.

I've got to go but I hope you and everyone enjoys the pics. It's the guest quarters of 77 bedrooms. Inside is a Fellowship Hall and the bedrooms of which I showed you above. These ET's are quite peaceful. They don't fight amongst themselves as we do. They enjoy the sensations of biological existence. No video games or movies allowed but they do greatly enjoy live music and live performances of all types. Again, it is what it is.

The walls on either side are 26.25'. The structure is 122.5' wide and 157.5' long. It faces west. The total square footage of all structures is about one million square feet. Because it is geometrically perfect I can give you any dimension, length, width or height of any structure or space without even looking at the schematics.

The tables set on an area 87.5' wide and the elevation is 8.75'. Why would the walls be 8.75'? Those are mighty thick walls.

The doors are square so the door posts are recessed into the stone walls. Doors are 8.75'x8.75'. Height of guest quarters is 8.75'. Entrance or gate is a cube of 8.75'. Question. Why would the walls be 8.75' thick? Those are pretty thick walls.

Last edited by Charles; 10-19-2020 at 11:30 PM.
Closed Thread