AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > General Off Topic

General Off Topic Almost anything goes!

Old 06-05-2014, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Jerome.......I wouldn't be satisfied until the adult supplier was captured. These young people are becoming users and then turned into dealers to sell to other children but they are not the true source. Cut off the head of the snake and it dies.
Dan, the dealer of all the college is in the class of David. He is 16 while my son is not 14 yet. He is a perv of the worse kind. Of course he has an adult supplier. But he would find an other one. This never ends.
And if David wants to continue to take drugs, he will find an other guy in his future school because there is probably not a single place on earth where this sh..t is not.

I am very angry at the private school David is and that he will leave in a month. one of the supposed best school of all the region. And they kept this guy while they KNEW what he is doing and while some parents asked at the beginning of the year that their child shall not be in the same class with him !

Of course we learned about this guy and all this story just a few months ago.

He manipulates David like the gurus of the sects. He is antisemitic and actually I guess that he trapped David just to destroy him and what he represents. A talented jew from a wealthy family. "You'll see what I will make of you..."

On his facebook page, he has 38 pics. 37 are of him and his friends.
And this is attached the "humor" pic he chose.
I tried to explain to David that this shows that he is antisemitic and perverse and David just did not want to listen and said " you do not get anything. You are stupid ! all my friends make jokes about jews. Will I break my friendship with all of them ? I am his good friend so he cannot be antisemitic ..."
I tried to explain him that he chose the wrong friends and also
" What should a normal person feel when seeing a living creature, man or animal, suffering ?? "
David answered " Compassion ".

"SO DAVID, HOW WOULD YOU QUALIFY SOMEONE WHO LAUGHS AND TAKE PLEASURE IN SEEING A LIVING CREATURE SUFFERING ???
AND HOW WOULD YOU QUALIFY HIM IF THE BEST LAUGH IS WHEN THE SUFFERING ONES ARE JEWS ???? " No other answer that " you don't understand anything ".

I do not understand ???? poor guy !

The guy also sent to David a few months ago on facebook a link towards a vid of Hitler giving a speech. " To your family..."

All this and David still did not realize !!!! And I thought he was smart !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jews.jpg (47.8 KB, 27 views)
Old 06-05-2014, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Jérôme... My thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome. Fight a good fight, and gain on the problem one day at a time.
Thanks a lot Ivan.
Yes, small steps every day. The only way to do.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:09 AM
Merry Christmas to all

Jerome.......This turns my stomach and puts rage in my heart to read your words. This 16 year old and the one who provides him with drugs to sell must have their freedom taken away. I can only imagine the heartache and pain you and Narcisa must be coping with. This community is here for you and I am here for you. Email me, call me, whenever you need a friend to listen.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 06-05-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy
Jerome.......This turns my stomach and puts rage in my heart to read your words. This 16 year old and the one who provides him with drugs to sell must have their freedom taken away. I can only imagine the heartache and pain you and Narcisa must be coping with. This community is here for you and I am here for you. Email me, call me, whenever you need a friend to listen.
Thanks a lot Dan.
I agree with you.
I am working on that and even thought about hiring a private investigator to collect proofs against him.
I actually already have proofs. But I cannot give them to the Police. We can access the text messages between him and my son. All the business and his doings are very clear.
The guy is very smart. When he arrives at the school, he gives the drug to friends and David is one of them. So he never gets caught in the school.
If we show that to the Police, then, yes, he could be condemned but we will loose our only way to monitor David.
I am trying to catch the next delivery and arrange a Police arrest in the street before he enters the school.
Private school which does not let the police come in without a judge mandate. They care about their "reputation" but do not care at all about the kids !
I hate them. They betrayed the trust I had in them.
When I think that when David was 11, we did not make the effort to drive 45 minutes to put David in a jewish school. That was the best mistake we ever made.
My daughter will go in a jewish school. I won't be caught twice.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:32 AM

Dear Jerome,
I saw the picture you attached and cannot begin to tell you how shocked and saddened I was. This is just so hateful and cruel, words failed me at first. I think it is sad that the holocaust becomes less real and emotional to succeeding generations so that now such hurtful images are just shumor to them. There is no longer the direct connection that we still felt in my generation, both Jew and non. It is also amazing to me that the school has not thrown out this blemish on their reputation already. I am not sure how it works for you, but in the states we would now be calling a lawyer and suing the school for endangering the children, and threatening to expose them in the press.
I realize we do not know each other so well, so please forgive me if I have overstepped my bounds. I am truly sorry for your troubles.
D'Agostino Momentum S250 MxV & HD pre; Linn Klimax DSM2/Organik/Utopik, SonicTransporter, EtherRegen; Acoustic Signature Typhoon Neo, Koetsu RSP, Boulder 1108; Sf Il Cremonese; Shunyata Everest, Altaira, Sigma & Alpha v2
Old 06-05-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb
Dear Jerome,
I saw the picture you attached and cannot begin to tell you how shocked and saddened I was. This is just so hateful and cruel, words failed me at first. I think it is sad that the holocaust becomes less real and emotional to succeeding generations so that now such hurtful images are just shumor to them. There is no longer the direct connection that we still felt in my generation, both Jew and non. It is also amazing to me that the school has not thrown out this blemish on their reputation already. I am not sure how it works for you, but in the states we would now be calling a lawyer and suing the school for endangering the children, and threatening to expose them in the press.
I realize we do not know each other so well, so please forgive me if I have overstepped my bounds. I am truly sorry for your troubles.
Tony,

I agree fully. Your message is spot on.
I signaled the pic to Facebook.
And of course I emailed it to the director of the school. She did not reply. They just do not care.
She did not even call the guy to ask him to blame him. Maybe that she also finds funny.
Needless to say that FaceBook does not really care about hosting insulting and degrading images....
Old 06-05-2014, 04:18 AM

Jerome,

I am NO expert in giving advise but like Howie said, if there's any need, just pop the request and I'll do my best - even though we are miles apart. I have 5 children myself, 3 sons and 2 daughters and I do recognise what you are going thru. Not to the extent of your pain but surely, the words GRADES and BEHAVIOUR constantly reminded me and my wife that the kind of "FRIENDS" they have will surely make an impact in their lives and future.

My prayers are with you and your family and I am sure your son will pull thru this bad episode and be a much better person in the future. You are the guiding light and pillar of strength. Soldier on Jerome. Your family needs your strength! I think and know everyone in this forum is behind you.

Give me or someone here whom you can confide in a call and talk it over. Sometimes, speaking to someone will also help lessen the pain and stress. I know, cause I have spoken to Dan when I am in dark despair. Its so much relief when you let it off the chest per se!

Best Regards
SACD/DAC: Luxman D-10x
Server: Roon Nucleus+ 8TB SSD + Plixir Elite LPS
Bluray: ModWright Oppo UDP205
Amps: Air Tight ATC-5/ATM300R/ATH-3
Speakers: Avantgarde Uno XD Piano Black/Stealth Grey
Cables & Interconnects: Audience Au24 SX Series
Power Conditioner: Audience aR6 OX
Rack & Amp Stands: Audio-Philar
Old 06-05-2014, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCC
Jerome,

I am NO expert in giving advise but like Howie said, if there's any need, just pop the request and I'll do my best - even though we are miles apart. I have 5 children myself, 3 sons and 2 daughters and I do recognise what you are going thru. Not to the extent of your pain but surely, the words GRADES and BEHAVIOUR constantly reminded me and my wife that the kind of "FRIENDS" they have will surely make an impact in their lives and future.

My prayers are with you and your family and I am sure your son will pull thru this bad episode and be a much better person in the future. You are the guiding light and pillar of strength. Soldier on Jerome. Your family needs your strength! I think and know everyone in this forum is behind you.

Give me or someone here whom you can confide in a call and talk it over. Sometimes, speaking to someone will also help lessen the pain and stress. I know, cause I have spoken to Dan when I am in dark despair. Its so much relief when you let it off the chest per se!

Best Regards
Jerry : thanks a lot buddy !!

You are right. I will call Dan today.
He always find the right words.

All the best my Friend.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:02 AM

It was GOOD to talk with you Jerry.

Thanks a million for your call.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerome W View Post
It was GOOD to talk with you Jerry.

Thanks a million for your call.
No problem Jerome, thats what friends are for. More so ... AA'ers!

Remember, we are all BUT a call away!
SACD/DAC: Luxman D-10x
Server: Roon Nucleus+ 8TB SSD + Plixir Elite LPS
Bluray: ModWright Oppo UDP205
Amps: Air Tight ATC-5/ATM300R/ATH-3
Speakers: Avantgarde Uno XD Piano Black/Stealth Grey
Cables & Interconnects: Audience Au24 SX Series
Power Conditioner: Audience aR6 OX
Rack & Amp Stands: Audio-Philar