AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Shunyata Research

Shunyata Research Designing Silent Systems for recording, film and music

Old 06-19-2019, 01:44 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Default Shunyata Research Sigma USB cable review

by J. Dan Daniell

Shunyata Research was founded in 1997 by Caelin Gabriel. That’s 22 years and counting for this innovative manufacturer. From its outset the Shunyata mission has remained intently focused on designing and manufacturing power-line and cable systems that eliminate the detrimental and damaging effect noise has on high resolution audio and video products for both consumer and professional applications. As a former military scientist, Caelin Gabriel brings a wealth of knowledge into play supported by his many patents, plus extensive use of sophisticated materials, measurements, and innovative science, all of which has catapulted Shunyata Research to the forefront of the audio/video industry. Shunyata Research’s sister company Clear Image Scientific (CIS) has been equally impactful with innovative product designs that support the medical and science fields. The Shunyata Research team represents a deep knowledge base supported by decades of honed and tested experience. The company is a leader in the field of manufacturing premium level cables and other noise reducing power distribution products. Their cables and power distribution components are strategically focused on meticulous design, solid engineering, high quality materials, and attentive detail in hand assembly. Included in their quest for perfection are genuine meaningful and repeatable measurements that support and verify their product performance claims. Every Shunyata Research cable is optimized to be application-specific. This commitment to real world technological advancement clearly flies in the face of many other cable manufactures whose claims read more like fairy tales, often unsupported by real science and quantifiable measurements that substantiate their advertised claims. Shunyata Research seems to never rest, always pushing the envelope for improved performance. Decades of experience are brought to the table every day by Shunyata’s founder and dedicated employees, most having been with the company from the beginning. These highly skilled individuals invent and hand assemble the majority of Shunyata’s products at their 25,000 square feet factory located just outside Seattle in Poulsbo, Washington.

Recently I was presented an opportunity to audition the elite Shunyata Sigma USB cable. Having never experience any Shunyata products in my sound systems I immediately accepted. I am not unfamiliar with Shunyata products, having read many published reviews and owner testimonies of various Shunyata cables and noise reduction power distribution components. Owner praise, pundit reports, plus audio publication and trade show awards have been consistently positive. Shunyata products often piqued my interest, but being heavily vested in other cables and power distribution components I never took the leap of faith to bring home Shunyata products. Having the opportunity to experience an extended audition of the Shunyata Sigma USB cable presents an exciting opportunity for me, not only to hear what this USB cable delivers, but also to directly compare it in two separate high-end systems against another respected USB cable. Perhaps this opportunity to discover Shunyata’s claim for superior levels of sonic integrity from their premium USB cable will prove both enlightening and entertaining. Let’s find out.

The Shunyata Sigma USB cable arrived packaged in a round padded and zippered pouch with the Shunyata logo symbol embossed on one side. The Sigma USB cable standard length is 1.5 meters, although custom lengths can be ordered. Installed close to the USB Type A connector at the source component is Shunyata’s proprietary Transverse Axial Polarizer (TAP), an encapsulated series of 28 discs of specific thickness, diameter, and spacing through which the USB cable passes. As stated in the company’s literature, this patented technology interacts with the electromagnetic field generated by the signal traveling along the signal cable. TAP improves the sonic performance of the cable by modifying the behavior of the electromagnetic wave that surrounds the signal cable. In effect, the TAP blocks longitudinal-oriented waves while passing transverse-oriented waves. In other words, it minimizes electromagnetic polarization to improve audio cable sound quality. I am not a scientist but suffice it to say TAP works for its intended design purpose and is applicable to other audio and video cables in addition to USB. That’s about as good an explanation of this technology a laymen such as myself can muster.

The Shunyata Sigma USB cable uses only the finest oxygen-free high conductivity certified 99.99% pure continuous cast copper wire that is silver plated, plus FEP dielectrics to further reduce internal distortions. In addition, Shunyata also employs a technique that uses quarter speed extrusion while drawing their wire to size. This process is called Precision Matched Z, the Z meaning impedance, and allows rigid tolerance control over conductor surfaces, dielectric extrusions, and the precision of the braided shield while maintaining extremely minute variances. This is said to provide a reduction in cable-induced ‘signal jitter’. The Sigma USB cable is protected from exposure to near field noise radiation by 100% coverage braided shield. As stated in their published literature, these technologies are benign, meaning they do not alter the original signal in any form. Rather, these technologies preserve the original signal by minimizing several different forms of micro-distortion. Shunyata’s philosophy of “do no harm” extends to terminations, as well. All are hand-applied custom-manufactured connectors developed specifically to eliminate junction related distortions typical in standard USB cable connectors. It is a handsome cable that incorporates significant design advancements, not the least of which is requiring no burn-in. Shunyata puts every cable through a three day process called KPIP, short for Kinetic Phase Inversion Process, using a specially designed machine that conditions and virtually eliminates the need for burn-in or cryogenic treatment.

So that’s the overview of this state of the art Sigma USB cable. All of this information certainly looks good on paper, but none of these technological advancements rooted in science and the strictest measurements would mean a thing if the sonic integrity is not elevated above its competitors. To this end I have put the Shunyata Sigma USB cable to the test in two separate sound systems, as well as direct comparison to Wireworld’s Platinum Starlight USB cable, my reference USB cable for the past couple years. Despite the Sigma USB cable being said to not require burn-in I allowed the cable to play for 50 hours in the Living Room system before beginning a serious audition and comparison. The two sound systems employed for this review are outlined below.

Living Room system: McIntosh C2300 tube preamplifier, McIntosh MC452 solid state power amplifier, Aurender N100H music server (USB only), Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC, Simaudio Moon Neo 260D-T transport, Micro Seiki DD-40 turntable with Ortofon Cadenza Blue MC cartridge, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i speakers, JL Audio F113 subwoofer, Wireworld Silver Electra power cables and Silver Eclipse interconnects throughout, Kimber 8TC speaker cable.

Studio system: McIntosh C1000 C/P solid state preamplifier, MC2301 tube power amplifiers (2), Aurender N10 music server, Esoteric K-01X CD/SACD/DAC, Stillpints Ultra SS and Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE turntable with Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge on SME 309 tonearm, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario speakers, Wireworld Silver Electra power cables, Silver Eclipse interconnects throughout, and Wireworld Silver Eclipse speaker cables.

At 52 hours on the Shunyata Sigma USB cable I began my audition with the Living Room system. Music was played via the Aurender N100H music server which provides for USB output only to the Schiit Audio Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC. I started with the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable as a base reference, selecting Anouar Brahem – The Astounding Eyes of Rita – “Dance With Waves”. This vivacious quartet performs richly varied world-jazz using non-traditional instruments such as the oud, a short-neck lute-type stringed instrument, the darbuka, a goblet drum, the bendir, a wooden framed hand-held drum of North Africa, the bass, and a bass clarinet. “Dance With Waves” is quite hypnotic in its tempo and eccentric instrument combination. I listened to this tune three times in a row before alternating the Wireworld USB cable for the Shunyata Sigma USB cable. Playing “Dance With Waves” again I was immediately struck by a more sharply focused presentation. The vibrations of the bass clarinet reed were more distinct, as was the earthy wood tone richness of the bass clarinet’s African Blackwood body. The interplay between the bass clarinet and the ode’s crisp strings was unhindered by any sense of smear or cloudiness between their notes. The bass firmly underpinned the tune and was never overshadowed by the darbuka and bendir drums. The drums themselves revealed a strong sense of initial attack and lingering diminishing skin vibrations that fully captured my attention. Returning to the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable found me identifying a less detailed, flatter presentation. The three dimensional aspects of the instruments’ sounds were marginally reduced, yet clearly identifiable. It was startling to hear the reduction of sound stage focus and tonal accuracy the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable dispensed by comparison. To say I did not know what I was missing is an understatement. My level of enthusiasm for what had been my reference USB cable diminished considerably after the very first direct comparison with the Shunyata Sigma USB cable. It wasn’t subtle. As was said to me prior to the audition, it is a component level difference.

Next I played Beth Hart/Joe Bonamassa – Don’t Explain, “I’d Rather Go Blind”, starting again with the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable. The opening drum strikes, bass, and Joe’s guitar sounded robust and dynamic, as did Beth Hart’s voice. This is a soulful blues tune that can rip your heart out if you feel it, or perhaps experienced a similar circumstance in your life. There is a swirling sound that happens about two and a half minutes into the song that quickly travels from the right channel to the left channel in about two seconds that caught my attention, although I was unable to identify the source. Beth’s voice is throaty, smoky, and soulful. Joe’s guitar is magnetic, drawing you into his performance, and blistering when he rips into a lead riff. It’s all on display in this tune. Switching to the Shunyata Sigma USB cable and replaying this song brought forth the same larger, more defined performance as before. Beth’s voice became even earthier, taking on an almost gravelly, haunting essence. That rapidly moving swirling sound I mentioned above appeared with increased prominence over the other sounds as it raced from the right speaker to the left speaker. I now sensed it was produced by the organ. Joe’s guitar was on fire through the latter part of this song with a vigorous presence, almost holographic. I was not prepared for the degree of elevated performance the Sigma USB cable so effortlessly conveys.

Wanting to hear how the Sigma USB cable reproduced female vocals I played Janis Siegel – Sketches Of Broadway, “Make Someone Happy”. The Sigma USB cable portrayed the opening piano and xylophone with remarkable clarity. It is not unusual for piano notes to overshadow xylophone notes, basically homogenizing the two instruments’ sounds into a single sound. The Sigma USB cable maintained the air and space necessary to readily identify each instrument’s individual contributions. Janis' voice appeared forward of the musicians, literally floating in space between the speakers. The brushes on the drum skins and cymbals captured real life texture, thoroughly identifiable as metal brushes, not the sandpaper type sound that can be so common with brushes. When switching to the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable the performance was still enjoyable, although it shrank in dimensional width and depth. That’s what I mean when I say the performance was flatter. I found it slightly more difficult to differentiate the piano notes from the xylophone in the opening bars of the song. Without direct comparison between the two USB cables the Wireworld Platinum Starlight cable plays well and is enjoyable, but when replaced with the Shunyata Research Sigma USB cable it becomes instantly apparent the resolution, texture, and clarity, as well as the ebb and flow of instruments and voices, are presented in a more lifelike exhibition. Listening with the Shunyata Sigma USB cable makes it difficult to return to a lesser cable once you have experienced such a refreshing level of elevated resolution.

Moving down to the Studio system the Sigma cable continued to solidify my initial impressions. Music was played in the Studio system from the Aurender N10 server to the DAC in the Esoteric K-01X CD/SACD/DAC player. My usual cable connection in the studio system is a Wireworld Platinum Starlight coaxial digital cable between the Aurender N10 and the Esoteric DAC, so I installed the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable and switched the K-01X DAC to the USB input. Time to get down to business with the Studio system’s McIntosh C1000 C/P, MC2301’s, and the Sonus faber Amati Anniversario speakers.

First to be selected from the Aurender N10 music server was Bill Frisell – Good Dog, Happy Man, “Shenandoah”. This track also features Ry Cooder on guitar. The interplay between these two talented guitarists is synergistic. The bass on this track is weighty and full, presenting a solid foundation for the two guitarists to create such a special performance. This six minute recording gives a listener plenty of time to close your eyes, relax, and be swept away in musical bliss. The Wireworld Platinum Starlight cable produced a pleasant and satisfying presentation, that is until I put the Shunyata Sigma USB cable in its place. I was once again focused on how the bass attracted added weight and definition. Bill Frisell’s and Ry Cooder’s guitars revealed a shimmer in tone, clarity, and sustain reminiscent of live instruments played in your presence. The guitar strings reproduced true metallic zest, a ringing sound heard from live instruments that often is found muted, sometimes to the point of obscurity in some recordings and on some sound systems. With the Sigma USB cable in place these two guitars sounded as if they were in the room. As a player of acoustic and electric guitars, I am fully aware of the true sonic characteristics these instruments are capable of reproducing. To hear the same metallic ring from guitar strings, sense the wood tone from the body, and be captivated by beautiful sustain being reproduced from a recording is sheer delight.

Next up was Chris Botti – Night Sessions, “Miami Overnight”. I left the Shunyata Sigma USB cable in place for the first playing of this slick cool jazz recording. Chris plays a super smooth trumpet along with the Hammond B3 organ, guitar, drums, and bass. The presentation is spacious, almost fluid like as it oozed from the Amati Anniversario speakers like butter on a hot biscuit. There is no glossing over or crowding of instruments. The opening part of the tune is guitar, bass and drums producing a super smooth groove for Botti’s sweet horn to float over. The Sigma USB cable allows the frequency range and rhythmic timing to flow unimpeded. To my ears the Sigma USB cable is best described as invisible, nothing but air between me and the musicians. Reinstalling the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable reduced the dimensionality of this recording, shrinking the space between instruments and the depth of the sound stage by a noticeable degree. My faithful reference USB cable has been dethroned.

Leaving the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable connected between the Aurender N10 and the Esoteric K-01X I played Clint Mansell – Last Night, “Streets of New York”, a 24Bit/96KHz file. This tune is a simple melody in four/four time consisting of piano, drums, guitar, bass, and percussion instruments. My attention was drawn to the sound of the bass drum, the initial attack of the foot mallet striking the drum skin. The deep thumping sound prominently supports the tempo of the tune. The percussion and piano float over the bass drum rhythm. The Platinum Starlight cable delivered a clean, exciting presentation. I could feel the impact of the bass drum strikes. Switching to the Shunyata Sigma USB cable improved every aspect of the music. The bass drum strikes became visceral with increased physical impact. The bass became fatter and more robust, while the piano notes gained greater separation from the other instruments and revealed a sense of additional weight, particularly in the lower octave ranges.

The Shunyata Sigma USB cable is now back in the living room system with approximately 75 hours on it. What I found interesting is I have detected no discernible change to the sound of the Sigma USB cable from the initial hours when the cable was fresh out of the box and brand new. This USB cable was a stellar performer from minute one. Having often noticed improved sonic characteristics develop as hours accrue on other audio interconnects, digital interconnects, and speaker cables, I find it remarkable that the Shunyata Sigma USB cable demonstrated no audible signature shift that I was aware of during this audition. At no time did the Sigma USB cable exhibit exaggeration of any part of the audio spectrum. To my ears the entire frequency range remained neutral and natural from the beginning. Obviously Shunyata’s KPIP process meets the intended goal. I am positive the performance limits of the Sigma USB cable represents the culmination of multiple scientific discoveries Caelin Gabriel has implemented in the Shunyata Sigma line of cables.

There is no uncertainty in my mind the Shunyata Sigma USB cable is able to consistently reproduce a more accurate, involving and believable audio performance than the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable. By comparison the Shunyata Sigma USB cable has considerably more to offer owners of high-end sound systems, albeit at a price premium ($2000.00 for 1.5 meters) compared to the Wireworld Platinum Starlight USB cable ($850.00 for 1.5 meters). Despite the price difference between the two USB cables, it is now clear to me that the science and technology behind the Shunyata Sigma USB cable makes good on its promise to “do no harm”. It is a worthy contender when considering the performance level you wish to embrace. Shunyata Research has permanently erased the nonsensical notion that wire is just wire. If your sound system easily divulges differences in resolution and detail, and you can readily identify these differences when swapping cables, you are a prime candidate for including the Shunyata Sigma USB cable at the top of your short list, if not immediately installing the Sigma USB cable in your sound system. The Shunyata Sigma USB cable is serious. Be prepared to be astonished.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 06-19-2019 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-19-2019, 01:52 PM

Fantastic review! The soundstage grows immensely with the Shunyata. The difference is in truly startling Are you keeping your demo cable?
Old 06-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsT View Post
Fantastic review! The soundstage grows immensely with the Shunyata. The difference is in truly startling Are you keeping your demo cable?
Lars.......Yes, the Sigma USB cable will remain in the living room system.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 06-19-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Lars.......Yes, the Sigma USB cable will remain in the living room system.
Now your studio system beckons for the Shunyata Sigma Coax digital cable

As usual an awesome review with great detail and insight.

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
MSB Reference DAC
Innuos Statement w/Next Gen. PS
B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
Shunyata Cables
Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments
Old 06-19-2019, 03:24 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio 1 View Post
Now your studio system beckons for the Shunyata Sigma Coax digital cable

As usual an awesome review with great detail and insight.
Buddy.......I knew the topic of my coaxial digital cable would be broached. I will admit to giving some thought to the Shunyata Sigma coaxial cable.

I appreciate the compliment, too. Thank you.

Old 06-19-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Buddy.......I knew the topic of my coaxial digital cable would be broached. I will admit to giving some thought to the Shunyata Sigma coaxial cable.

I appreciate the compliment, too. Thank you.
Dan it is amazing that cable technology keeps advancing and produces elevated performance beyond our expectations.

Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
MSB Reference DAC
Innuos Statement w/Next Gen. PS
B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
Kronos Pro Turntable w/Kronoscope RS tonearm + SCPS-1 PS + MSL Platinum Cart.
VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
Shunyata Cables
Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments
Old 06-19-2019, 02:43 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Really a fantastic review, Dan! You have demonstrated, once again, my view that your reviews put the "professional reviews" to shame. One key difference is that I find that many "pro reviews" focus a lot of the "technology" and "specs", and very, very little time on how the product performs with respect to presenting the musical experience. Your extensive descriptions of the variety and your very well-curated choices of the musical content you use during auditions does justice both to your musical knowledge,taste and sensibilities and add credibility to the product and your reviews. I put a lot more stock in reviews by you, Serge and Jim than most any professional reviewer I can think of.

I haven't had the pleasure of auditioning the Sigma USB cable, but the Shunyata Research Alpha cable demonstrates many of the qualities and attributes that you describe for the Sigma, most notably the naturalness, verisimilitude, accuracy, and listening ease these USB cables impart. They are literally a "component-level" upgrade. Your comments about the musical reproduction that it sounds like the musician is in the room with you are very consistent with my experience.

I note in your photographs a "generic" yellow Ethernet cable connecting the Aurender. If you're using Ethernet in any context/configuration to stream content from a music server, computer, NUC, NAS, etc., to a steamer/network bridge/Ethernet-suppported DAC, I'd encourage you to try out the newly released Shunyata Ethernet cables, even the entry-level Venom or mid-tier Alpha Ethernet.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 06-19-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-19-2019, 02:47 PM

Great review Dan thanks for sharing your findings and benefits of installing a premium USB cable into the system.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Great review Dan thanks for sharing your findings and benefits of installing a premium USB cable into the system.

Agreed!

Dan, you, and Jim set the bar.

Man, I love this community.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.
Old 06-24-2019, 05:02 PM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post

Agreed!

Dan, you, and Jim set the bar.

Man, I love this community.

Stephen
, you also set the bar.
Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables