AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > General Off Topic

General Off Topic Almost anything goes!

Old 06-26-2020, 03:03 PM

Default The Pitfalls of Secularism

I am a reviewing a book for a physicist friend of mine. Below is my response to his Summary. I think it raises some interesting points.

Best

Charles

"Brother,

I really like the Summary. Since I am not attending church anymore because of the coronavirus and its danger to Debbie, Sunday is an excellent day for me. Perhaps Sunday morning at 10 am cst or 9 am mountain time? We can discuss the Summary then. What I have noticed is that you are no longer criticizing the Church. Also, that you are not singling out individuals for criticism. This is critical for the success of your book.

"Apparently ours is a universe in which merely denying God's relevance has terrible and measurable consequences."

This is an excellent sentence.

Here are some beliefs that I know to be true: the human cell is severely malfunctioning. Secularism prevents science from acknowledging this. This is truly incredible.

Consequently, our medical science is incredibly weak and our science in general is weak and diluted.

The second law prevents the spontaneous emergence of the cell and thus prevents evolution.

The current human cell functions much like a bacterial cell in the sense that it harnesses the second law in the form of diffusion to transmit digital information. Without diffusion we would die immediately. However, diffusion ensures that we die because of mutation. Mutation is the cause of cancer. Cancer is the prototype disease that mutation causes.

Diffusion works famously for lower organisms and especially bacteria but not for humans. Viruses and bacteria thrive on mutation, depend on mutation for survival.

Diffusion ensures that the human cell (hence us) dies. However paradoxically, the human cell absolutely needs diffusion to function. But what is lacking is a much more reliable/accurate mechanism of digital information retrieval and transmission (in the form of digital networks) which does not employ diffusion as the primary mechanism of transmitting the vital digital information from one area of the cell to another. It makes perfect sense that digital information should preferably be transmitted by digital networks.

One can say that the second law causes cancer because the second law causes mutation. If we did not die from old age, the ever-increasing error (the second law) in the form of mutation would ensure that we would eventually die from cancer, hence our death is ultimately caused by the second law.

As you know I have created digital networks, which if inserted into the cell, would eliminate all errors concerning DNA Replication, Transcription, and Translation. Digital information would be transmitted and expressed with 100% accuracy. There would be no mutation.

What is missing in biology because of secularism is the recognition that diffusion alone is not sufficient to prevent the death of the cells of higher organisms. Diffusion causes mutation and the cells of higher organisms cannot cope with mutation. The primary method for transmission of digital information must be one that prevents mutation. Digital networks can 100% prevent mutation. It's common sense.

We need to get your book done. It's going to be a great book. I can feel it. You are showing from the standpoint of history and government the incredible price humanity has had to pay for leaving God out of the equation, i.e. the price paid for secularism. In the same way, science (hence humanity) is paying an enormous price for refusing, because of secularism, the scientific fact that cells are nano machines. Therefore, digital information transmission that is sufficient for bacteria and lower organisms to survive indefinitely is not sufficient for human cells to do the same.

Brother"
Old 07-11-2020, 11:53 AM
Semi-audiophile

No expert here, but I've noted that people who deny any absolutes often smuggle one in the back door in an attempt to make their point.
SOTA, Grado, SME, Van den Hul, Gingko turntable setup; Pioneer Elite LD, BDP; Sony OLED TV; Magnum Dynalab tuner, antenna; MIT S-video cable; Pangea HDMI cables; DVDO video processor; McIntosh SACD, preamp, power amps; Telefunken Black Diamond preamp tubes; Kimber IC; Transparent IC, PC, SC; Mirage speakers; PS Audio, Shunyata PC; Audio Additives RCA caps; Furman power conditioning; Sanus: racks
Old 07-13-2020, 01:01 PM

Agree