AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Wireworld Cables

Wireworld Cables A World Of Difference

Old 12-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Merry Christmas to all

Speaking of comments about cables and such, I usually don't hear from Marlene about the sound quality of my systems until we visit other people's homes. When we return home, and I turn on the sound system, then she will make a comment like, "Their sound system wasn't that good, was it?" I usually respond that it sounded pretty good, and she will say, "Yeah, but not as good as yours", at which point I just smile, and give her a little squeeze and a kiss. She knows what good sound is, she just doesn't know how it all happens, or for that matter even cares. That's fine with me. I'll handle the audio details. No problem.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 12-18-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:50 AM

Having your own space and time is important. Good for the soul if you know what I mean. I had some 'me' time today in the M5. Took about a 7 hour rode trip. Now doing me time again listening to the system while Joni Mitchell's 'Hit's and Miss'es plays.

Dave
Old 02-21-2010, 08:01 PM

For those of us with 1040 sq ft total, there is no undisturbed zone.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Speaking of comments about cables and such, I usually don't hear from Marlene about the sound quality of my systems until we visit other people's homes. When we return home, and I turn on the sound system, then she will make a comment like, "Their sound system wasn't that good, was it?" I usually respond that it sounded pretty good, and she will say, "Yeah, but not as good as yours", at which point I just smile, and give her a little squeeze and a kiss. She knows what good sound is, she just doesn't know how it all happens, or for that matter even cares. That's fine with me. I'll handle the audio details. No problem.
Dan, you still fall for the women tricks?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Dan, you still fall for the women tricks?

Yeah, I'm a sucker for love. Harmony in the home is what it's all about. I do my best to keep the stress level as low as possible.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 02-21-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
The question is where do you squeeze her?
Old 02-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Merry Christmas to all

John.......I'm not the kind of guy who kisses, squeezes, and tells.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
John.......I'm not the kind of guy who kisses, squeezes, and tells.
Well, then when this happen to me, its kinda like nice (for the kisses), painful (when the SQUEEZE starts - and its like the intangible balls) and of course the confessions (tells). It happened to me.

Looking back, I think I have offloaded my years of sins and now felt very much light hearted every time I talk about my system. Now, I dont need to keep remembering what is which and the dollars anymore.

In fact, I may be lining up for something good in the long run.

Meanwhile, stay happy. I shall be posting pictures of my new "no nag, all music and video" zone. of course, nothing like the big spacial space you guys enjoy. But then, happiness is all about enjoyment and being content. I learn that! Not to bad for being "enlighten" for the start of year 2010.

I do know I may end up being confused and "corrupted" again if I let loose my addiction. That is something I must learn to curb. Read, see and be happy. Do not yearn and desire!

I must admit I do enjoy very much reading all the threads and replies in this forum. Makes the start of my day a smiling one!

I may have lost a dream but I did gain much more in return.

Cheers!
Cheers!
Old 02-22-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCC View Post
Well, then when this happen to me, its kinda like nice (for the kisses), painful (when the SQUEEZE starts - and its like the intangible balls) and of course the confessions (tells). It happened to me.

Looking back, I think I have offloaded my years of sins and now felt very much light hearted every time I talk about my system. Now, I dont need to keep remembering what is which and the dollars anymore.

In fact, I may be lining up for something good in the long run.

Meanwhile, stay happy. I shall be posting pictures of my new "no nag, all music and video" zone. of course, nothing like the big spacial space you guys enjoy. But then, happiness is all about enjoyment and being content. I learn that! Not to bad for being "enlighten" for the start of year 2010.

I do know I may end up being confused and "corrupted" again if I let loose my addiction. That is something I must learn to curb. Read, see and be happy. Do not yearn and desire!

I must admit I do enjoy very much reading all the threads and replies in this forum. Makes the start of my day a smiling one!

I may have lost a dream but I did gain much more in return.

Cheers!
Cheers!
Jerry, I guess you are lucky you didn't have to confess something more serious like cheating on your wife with multiple women... or we'd be reading your posts as you typed them one hand from the hospital...
Your woman sounds like a tough but a fair spouse.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Jerry, I guess you are lucky you didn't have to confess something more serious like cheating on your wife with multiple women... or we'd be reading your posts as you typed them one hand from the hospital...
Your woman sounds like a tough but a fair spouse.
Shhhhhh.

Seriously, my wife knows I have very little marbles left in me to do this cause she does know I weigh my chances against what I will stand to loose. Huh! BUT litle does she knows I have guts the size of tennis balls to fool around with more than 14 sexy gals (ooops, wrong spelling, gears I mean) all these years!

Lets put it this way, if I would choose a mistress to fool around each night, it will have to be Sasha!

Cheers!