AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Manufacturers Forums > Shindo Laboratory

Shindo Laboratory Sound Create Producer

Old 05-29-2014, 08:09 PM

Default The Shindo Experience

I'm thinking that a lot of people might come into this forum thinking, "What is this Shindo experience all about?" And that's fair, there's been some controversy, through the years so, as a long time participant, I'll explain what the experience right here is all about.

Reality is one thing but, like accuracy, we're not really interested in that. No no no… This Shindo experience is something else altogether. Not exactly different, in truth, just existing side-by-side with the real thing. You could drop in for a little Shindo, expecting some reality, existing in reality - in truth and accuracy – and get something else altogether. You've entered the world of Shindo right here.

That world is like reality, and if you didn't know better, you could be fooled into thinking that it is reality, but you are in the hands of the master. The Shindo reality is shaped. It is sculpted. It has taken the bare, cold, hard facts that you've input into the system and turned it into something completely different. Something that you never expected. One moment you are sitting in your chair and then you tune in and, right here, the walls of the real world melt away only to be replaced by the interpretation of that reality by the man himself.

And that, my friends, is what you get when you tune in with Shindo. When you're tired of the clinical, "Just the facts," read that you get with Audio Research and Krell, tune in to Shindo. If you're prepared to be utterly mystified, and often surprised, you will not be disappointed. Ironically, I can truly say that listening to Shindo renders all of the other realities irrelevant.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:11 PM

Old 05-29-2014, 09:11 PM

I am a definite shindo fan, for me iI have tried to describe the experience in terms of amazing connection to the music. It just flows into your brain.

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado
Old 05-30-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemaineiac View Post
I am a definite shindo fan, for me iI have tried to describe the experience in terms of amazing connection to the music. It just flows into your brain. Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado
For me it was the Shindo speaker experience that really brought it all into perspective. That really showed me what Shindo is all about and what Shindoists are up against in terms of getting the most out of a Shindo experience.

So hard to communicate here what that is all about. Difficult to express in conventional terms. Care must be taken in choosing ones words; moderation in that activity - a light touch - here, as in most things, is important so as to not mislead those who are interested. For example, putting aside the typical audio test disks is a joy with Shindo. Off the beaten path, not intended for audiofile consumption fare - local underground fave of mine from years back "A Modest Proposal" comes to mind - is rendered as an immensely enjoyable treat for those entering this musical reality. What more can I say?!

Probably something better experienced than discussed, anyway.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:58 PM

Interesting. That was the first time I have seen the words Clinical and Audio Research in the same sentence. I am of a different opinion. But then I have never heard a Shindo system .
Old 05-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
Interesting. That was the first time I have seen the words Clinical and Audio Research in the same sentence. I am of a different opinion. But then I have never heard a Shindo system .

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 05-30-2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Cool. I had ARC right before Shindo. Why so smiley moderator?

Edit: Yikes. I just saw the picture that was posted as it does not appear when viewing the forum on a mobile device. That is mind bending in its inappropriate appropriateness! Proof of concept truly worth a thousand words. OR, Yes that is how I felt about ARC. OR, yes I do have fact based experience as a former ARC owner. The Shindo experience is truly multifaceted.

Last edited by kev313; 05-31-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Could not view full post on forum app
Old 05-30-2014, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
To be fair, I wasn't writing about *listening* to Audio Research.

Old 05-30-2014, 08:05 PM
The Eagles are back.

WOW!!! Shindo gear must be magical
Old 05-30-2014, 08:53 PM

I respect Shindo as a brand and I have had the chance(3) now to hear diff Shindo systems ... 1 at a Dealer and 2 in a Buddy of a Buddy's system and I can safely say that the Brand/Sound/Image is not for me in the least, but I can understand and respect how some may love and enjoy the sound for sure.........I am glad the brand exists and fills the "Niche" its created.