AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > AudioAficionado News > Events & Demos

Events & Demos Manufacturer & Dealer Sponsored Events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Still-One's Avatar
Still-One Still-One is offline
It is turned down!!!!


 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Milford, MI
Posts: 31,537
Default Paragon Fall Music Series

Well tomorrow night is the first of Paragon's Fall Music Events. (The Relentless showing was a special event and separate from the following.

Oct 11 - Evening with the World of McIntosh. In addition to the McIntosh Reference System that is always on display they are supposed to have the new Sonus Faber Sonetto Collection and the Aida 2 will be back again. The AR 160M's will be powering one of the rooms.

Oct 25 - Analog Night featuring the Clearaudio Statement V2 with electronics from Doshi and Rogers High Fidelity

Nov 8- Wilson Sasha DAW introduction. It will be interesting to hear what they have done to this speaker that has no common parts with the Sasha 2 which is now five years old.

There will be a least 3 other AA's at the event. Will let you know how it goes.
__________________
Jim

AMP's: Momentum M-400's
Pre-amp: D'Agostino Momentum HD
Digital:dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsampler
Analog:SME 20/3 , Esoteric E-03, Benz Ruby
Speakers: Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2
Cables: Transparent Opus Speaker & Interconnects & Power Cords
Cables on Digital Shunyata
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2019, 01:47 PM
dkorbal's Avatar
dkorbal dkorbal is offline
Member

 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Trenton, Michigan
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-One View Post
Well tomorrow night is the first of Paragon's Fall Music Events. (The Relentless showing was a special event and separate from the following.

Oct 11 - Evening with the World of McIntosh. In addition to the McIntosh Reference System that is always on display they are supposed to have the new Sonus Faber Sonetto Collection and the Aida 2 will be back again. The AR 160M's will be powering one of the rooms.

Oct 25 - Analog Night featuring the Clearaudio Statement V2 with electronics from Doshi and Rogers High Fidelity

Nov 8- Wilson Sasha DAW introduction. It will be interesting to hear what they have done to this speaker that has no common parts with the Sasha 2 which is now five years old.

There will be a least 3 other AA's at the event. Will let you know how it goes.
My wife, daughter and myself will be at this Thursdays “World of McIntosh” event.
__________________
Doug
Marantz SR7012, Oppo 205, Apple TV (4th gen), Thorens TD318, B&W 803D3, LRC Paradigm Millenia 20, Velodyne MiniVee 10, KEF surrounds, Bluesound Vault2i, PowerNode2, Pulse2, (3)Flex, DefTech AW6500, MAC, Sony XBR850e65 ....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Still-One's Avatar
Still-One Still-One is offline
It is turned down!!!!


 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Milford, MI
Posts: 31,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkorbal View Post
My wife, daughter and myself will be at this Thursdays “World of McIntosh” event.
Yep. I will be there too. I skipped the Analog Night last Friday.

So far the 2019 schedule is:

Oct 4 - Analog Night

Oct 10 - World of McIntosh

Nov 7- Midwest debut of the Wilson Chronosonic XVX.
__________________
Jim

AMP's: Momentum M-400's
Pre-amp: D'Agostino Momentum HD
Digital:dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsampler
Analog:SME 20/3 , Esoteric E-03, Benz Ruby
Speakers: Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2
Cables: Transparent Opus Speaker & Interconnects & Power Cords
Cables on Digital Shunyata
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2019, 02:14 AM
metaphacts's Avatar
metaphacts metaphacts is offline
Lower Provo River, UT
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Springville, Utah
Posts: 4,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still-One View Post
Yep. I will be there too. I skipped the Analog Night last Friday.
..

Nov 7- Midwest debut of the Wilson Chronosonic XVX.
This will not be the midwest debut.

In conjunction with another event in the western US, Larry and Dawn will be hosting one of two simultaneous world debuts of Chronosonic XVX. Daryl Wilson will be on hand to demonstrate his masterpiece. Sheryl Lee Wilson, the organizational force behind Wilson Audio and Dave Wilson's lifelong partner will be on hand as well.

Looking forward to seeing you Jim
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Still-One's Avatar
Still-One Still-One is offline
It is turned down!!!!


 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Milford, MI
Posts: 31,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphacts View Post
This will not be the midwest debut.

In conjunction with another event in the western US, Larry and Dawn will be hosting one of two simultaneous world debuts of Chronosonic XVX. Daryl Wilson will be on hand to demonstrate his masterpiece. Sheryl Lee Wilson, the organizational force behind Wilson Audio and Dave Wilson's lifelong partner will be on hand as well.

Looking forward to seeing you Jim
Bill, Oops. Just reading from his invite.

Looking forward to seeing you again.
__________________
Jim

AMP's: Momentum M-400's
Pre-amp: D'Agostino Momentum HD
Digital:dCS Vivaldi DAC, Clock & Upsampler
Analog:SME 20/3 , Esoteric E-03, Benz Ruby
Speakers: Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2
Cables: Transparent Opus Speaker & Interconnects & Power Cords
Cables on Digital Shunyata
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Audioaficionado.org tested by Norton Internet Security

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©Copyright 2009-2019 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.
Audio Aficionado Sponsors
AudioAficionado Subscriber
AudioAficionado Subscriber
Inspire By Dennis Had
Inspire By Dennis Had
Harmonic Resolution Systems
Harmonic Resolution Systems
Wyred4Sound
Wyred4Sound
Dragonfire Acoustics
Dragonfire Acoustics
GIK Acoustics
GIK Acoustics
Esoteric
Esoteric
AC Infinity
AC Infinity
JL Audio
JL Audio
Acoustic Sciences Corportation
Acoustic Sciences Corportation
Legend Audio & Video
Legend Audio & Video
Audio by E
Audio by E
Canton
Canton
Bryston
Bryston
WireWorld Cables
WireWorld Cables
Stillpoints
Stillpoints
Bricasti Design
Bricasti Design
Furutech
Furutech
Shunyata Research
Shunyata Research
Accuphase
Accuphase