AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > The Lounge > Where Pets Rule

Where Pets Rule Fur, Feathers, and Fins!

Old 08-18-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata View Post
Too true!

I hope you don't experience this with the lovely tree that you bought your kitty!
Old 08-18-2016, 06:34 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohibaman View Post
You have some wonderful friends!
You know I will have to agree with you on that.
Those two (2) brothers have sent me a number of really nice things over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata View Post
I hope you don't experience this with the lovely tree that you bought your kitty!
You know Rascal could very well do exactly that and pick the simplest place to Cat-Nap.

As long as he is comfortable it is A-OK with this Dad.

Terry

Mitsubishi New 16-Seer, 24,000 BTU Split-Unit ... for Heating/Cooling & Humidity control of Home Theater
Marantz Pre-Amp Processor: ... AV8805
Panasonic DP-UB9000 New ... HDR 4K UHD Blu-ray Player:
Roku: New ... 2022 Ultra HD-4K-HDR-Atmos Streaming Player
JVC RS4100 New ... Laser Projector
Lumagen Radiance Pro New ... 4242 18G Ultra HD Video Processor
Stewart Filmscreen: New ... Stewart StudioTek 130 G4 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking
JML Speakers ... 2-JM Lab Utopia Mezzo Front, 2-Side Utopia, 2-Rear Mini Utopia
Focal Sopra ... Center Channel
Triad Atmos New ... 6 Triad Custom Repeat Gold 8 Mini Monitor Plus in-ceiling speakers W/Matching Flat Black Grills
SVS PB16-Ultra Subwoofers New ... 4 PB-16 ULTRA Subs
Transparent Speaker Cables ... Transparent TW Plus HP 10-2 W/Plus Bricks
Classe' Amps ... 2-CA201, 1-CAM-350, 2-CA-M400
ATI AT526NC New ... ATI AT526NC 6 Channel Amp for
6 Triad Atmos in-ceiling speakers
A/C Power New ... All Separate 20-Amp Circuits W/Dedicated Hospital Grade Receptacles
Richard Gray Power Conditioners New ...
1- RGPC-1200S, 9-RGPC-400S
Panamax MB1500 ... 2023 New 1500VA UPS Battery Backup for JVC RS4100 laser projector
Eaton ... Ultimate Home Surge Protection
CRITEC TDX100M New ... Modular Series Home Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor
HT Components/Gear Cooling ... 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan
ATM ... Active Thermal Management Cool Stack 1 Exhaust Fan Assembly
Home Theater Component Mid Atlantic Rack ... Slide-Out 50" Track
Sanus CFR1620 ... Modular open-frame component rack with Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves
Room Acoustic ... Acoustic Innovations panels
Seating ... Ekornes Stressless Wave
Rosco Velour Black 6003 ... 2-coats of Black primer.
Then 2-coats of Full-Strength Rosco #6003 UN-Diluted to complete Dedicated Home Theater
Area Shag Rug New ... Liliah Deep Black Low-Shag by Andover Mills 12' x 15' Rectangle Area-Rug
Custom Calibrated H/T New ... Chad Billheimer on September 4th 2023 did my JVC RS4100.
The results were 100% Totally Awesome I Highly recommend his services. https://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html
Old 08-18-2016, 08:09 PM

Latest Up-Date guys,

I don't think I have told you guys that Mickey's (Deceased) husband was a Top Sales Mgr. in a Mega Car Dealership before getting killed in a car accident many years ago.
So, she must really pay very close attention to what she sees with her customers/clients.

Because she saw my Bullitt Mustang and then ordered the (Original) 1968 Bullitt Mustang Model representing the one Steve McQueen drove in the movie Bullitt.
She was going to "SURPRISE" me with it this coming Sunday but got excited and decided to do it this evening with Rascal & the Bullitt Mustang Model picture.

The idea behind the 1968 Bullitt Model & Rascal is to show his growth increasing weekly next to the Model.

Then she is going to give me the Model to bring home so I can continue to take the same weekly pictures of Rascal next to it to show him continuing to grow.

She is so darn, quick-witted, she even actually surprises me and that's not all that easy to do.

So, in looking at the picture she sent me I thought man this would make a totally (Awesome) Signature picture on the IMBOC (International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club) Internet Site I'm a member on.

Talk about a perfect fit, it ain't gonna get no better.

So I did an edit to it and after messing with it for sometime got it exactly where I wanted it.

And then I switched it out for the other signature Rascal signature picture.

Mitsubishi New 16-Seer, 24,000 BTU Split-Unit ... for Heating/Cooling & Humidity control of Home Theater
Stewart Filmscreen: New ... Stewart StudioTek 130 G4 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking
Triad Atmos New ... 6 Triad Custom Repeat Gold 8 Mini Monitor Plus in-ceiling speakers W/Matching Flat Black Grills
A/C Power New ... All Separate 20-Amp Circuits W/Dedicated Hospital Grade Receptacles
Panamax MB1500 ... 2023 New 1500VA UPS Battery Backup for JVC RS4100 laser projector
HT Components/Gear Cooling ... 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan
Sanus CFR1620 ... Modular open-frame component rack with Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves
Then 2-coats of Full-Strength Rosco #6003 UN-Diluted to complete Dedicated Home Theater
Area Shag Rug New ... Liliah Deep Black Low-Shag by Andover Mills 12' x 15' Rectangle Area-Rug
Custom Calibrated H/T New ... Chad Billheimer on September 4th 2023 did my JVC RS4100.
The results were 100% Totally Awesome I Highly recommend his services. https://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html
Old 08-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Terry.......You and Cathy are so fortunate to have friends like Tom and Cal. Thanks for sharing this with us.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 08-19-2016, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Terry.......You and Cathy are so fortunate to have friends like Tom and Cal. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Hi Dan,

Yes, Tom & his brother Cal and me go back to 2008 when Tom & me ordered our then New 2008 Bullitt Mustangs.

Plus the three (3) of us also have the home entertainment in common for sure.

Both Tom & Cal have recently Up-Dated their systems considerably.

So the three of us have multiple things of mutual interest.

They had not seen or Heard in person my latest changes to my dedicated Home Theater.

Nor had they seen the Latest Up-Dates to the now 1,000 H/P 08 Bullitt Mustang.

So, they decided instead of flying up to visit they would share driving and take their time to drive up and visit.

They were not suffering to much driving the below machine that Tom traded in his 08 Bullitt Mustang for.

Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG

Well, they both loved the newly redone Home Theater that the three of us spent many hours and days in watching and listening to all sorts of things.

They even brought with them Blu-Rays to try out to see what if any difference there was between our three different systems.

They were not disappointed and to semi quote them regarding my system,
Terry your system now not only has an Awesome picture with the Runco VX-11 but it also now Sounds Awesome with Music as well.

They are a class-act for sure and I was glad as well as Cathy that they took the time to come and visit and ended up extending that visit for a week.

That's when you know your buddies are totally enjoying themselves IMHO.

Terry

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 08-19-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:45 PM

Arrow The last Super-Large-Condo for Rascal was just delivered ...

The latest on Rascal,

Well guys the very last piece of Rascal's furniture just arrived late this afternoon by Semi-Truck.

Volunteer Express, INC out of Nashville, TN brought it this afternoon.

I asked the driver if there was anyway he could with my help set it in the formal-living-room ???
He said they are not allowed to enter a home !!!
That's company policy but after I explained to him that there was only me and there was No-Way I could get it in the house from the garage with it weighting 160 Lbs.
He was nice enough to walk around to the rear of the house so I could show him exactly how easy it was to get it into that room on the 1st level.
So, he said since it's just you I'll call my dispatcher and see if he will give me permission to help you out.
He used his cell and gave me the A-OK from the rear of his Semi.

So, he had a power-lift on the trailer which made things really easy.
He 1st got in the trailer and ask what is it exactly on the skid ???
I said it is a custom cat condo under that covering.
So he took his box-cutter and removed the outer wrapping and there sat the cat condo on the skid.
All he had to do then was to get his 2-wheel dolly under the cat condo which turned out not to be that hard at all.
He get it on the dolly and rolls it to the rear of the trailer with the power-lift-gate and lowers it to the ground.
We roll it up the drive and to the rear of the house and both of us, me pushing, and him pulling it through the grass to the steps leading to the double-doors to the formal-living-room.
I had put down sheets of (Self Adhesive, Carpet Shield) on the newly installed carpet to protect it.
Interesting though that once we got it inside he says to me, hold on and lets get it off the dolly so we don't mess up the carpet.
WE raise up the condo and ease the dolly out from under it.
He moves the dolly to the side and we then pick up the condo, me on the rear of it and him on the front side.
Was not that bad really and we simply walked it to where it was going to sit beside the fireplace and the window on that side.
He then gets the dolly and I shut the double doors, shake his hand and thank him numerous times for all his Help.

Here is something I think many of you will find interesting about this truck driver.
I offered and I was serious to pay him in Cash for helping me get that 160 Lb cat condo in the house and to where it was going to sit.
He said I appreciate it but we don't except tips or Cash from our customers.
I'm serious people the guy just helped me and did not want anything for doing it including my offer of Bottled-Cold-Water.
He said, thanks buddy, but I'm all set I have it with me on the truck.

So he goes back to his Semi and shortly pulls off to his next stop.

I remove the, (Self-Adhesive-Film, Carpet Shield.
Place the Cat Condo exactly where it's going to stay waiting for a certain Maine Coon kitten to arrive named Rascal in October.

Yes, as usual I did take several pictures for those of you interested and following this Rascal Maine Coon Adoption thread.

Volunteer Express INC Semi out front of house.

Cat Condo UN-Wrapped in trailer and ready to be UN-Loaded.

Here is a picture of the rear of the house and as you can see to the (Left) is the (Double-Doors) to the formal-living-room.
We had the condo on the dolly and as I said simply rolled it up the grass area onto the patio and then into the house.

The Carpet Shield I spoke of on the carpet for protection.

Here is the picture (Before) the cat condo is put into place.

I took several pictures of it so you could see actually what it looks like in the room.

Another picture (Before) it's set in place.

I can tell you this thing guys is "Huge" if seen in person.

I got Cathy to stand beside it to give you some rough idea of it's actual size.
She is 5' 4" tall so it will give you some idea of it's height and size next to a person.
The lower level of the house has 9' ceilings so look where this thing is from the ceiling.

Rascal is going to love jumping, playing, sleeping and hiding on this 160 Lb. behemoth.
Then as time marches by and he gets to be an adult it is still going to accommodate his size.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:24 AM
Merry Christmas to all

Terry.......One more kitty condo and I'm calling the white coats.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 08-24-2016, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Lmao
Old 08-24-2016, 10:46 AM

Talking

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohibaman View Post
Lmao

You guys are Hilarious.

Old 08-26-2016, 09:54 AM

Cool Here is this weeks latest pictures of Rascal ...

Hello everyone,

I just received these pictures from Mickey.

She said Terry he was so Cute in them I decided to send you all of them.

I did not resize these at all, they are as I received them.

The reason I did not resize them is because if I did resize them it makes him look way "Bigger" than he actually is.

Anyway the pictures of him with the 1968 Bullitt Mustang showing his weekly growth do look great.
(Of course I'm perhaps a little biased)

Hope you all enjoy this weeks pictures as I have below.