AudioAficionado.org  

Go Back   AudioAficionado.org > Audio & Video > Home Theater

Home Theater Novice to Sublime

Old 10-06-2018, 05:41 PM

JVC RS4500 Laser Projector installed & other A/V Components ...

Greetings,

This past week Wolf Hill Technologies arrived on Monday and began the changes to the HT.
In general they removed the Runco VX-11d and installed the New (Demo) JVC RS4500 Laser Projector in it's place.
I was also informed that to make this easier I also would be wise to let them install a New Sony 4K DVD Player which I approved.
They moved the JML Side Utopia Speakers to the new positions.
The JML Front-Center-Utopia was removed from it's stand and that stand was taken to a Custom Cabinet Shop to be cut & lowered.
(There is a time-line of a few weeks for that to take place for pick-up from that shop)
The two (2) Mirage Front Subwoofers were relocated.
Because the above speakers were relocated, they also to relocate and run new dedicated Hospital-Grade outlets and new Transparent cable.
The Stewart Gray Hawk 123" 16x9 screen W/4-Way Remote Masking was lowered to it's new viewing position.
I had fortunately back in 2011 when this HT was last Up-Dated I ordered 1-spare Sconce light assembly.
That was put to use on the wall that had only one by the newly located JML Side Surround to match opposite wall.
I had done some research on in-wall-fans.
I lucked-out and found exactly the one that was perfect for the HT to cool the component area and that was installed.

The Pull-Out Rack for the A/V Components was completely reorganized and a new shelf installed for the Sony 4K DVD Player.
In reorganizing the Rack Shelves it added addition room between components for additional cooling between them.
Also that New in-wall fan was now going to be pulling Cold-Air into that area for further cooling.

The Acoustic sound deadening panel on the right wall was raised to match the top of the closest door.
That raised it up to also clear the right hand subwoofer being relocated.

Since I have done business with the AV owner for a lot of years as well as Jason the lead technician.
He took the time to install a New Multi LED Light Assembly as well as relocating and installing an Automatic Light Switch that senses movement.
That was done in the full length closet behind the wall where the A/V components are located on the Pull-Out Rack.

They also moved the Electrical and Phone Boxes located in the floor as the seating had been moved far forward to a viewing distance of 12' 6".
Temporarily they installed Black covers where the boxes had now been moved to the new locations.
The owner is trying to see if he can Special order Dark Maroon Metal Covers.

Okay below are the 52 pictures I have narrowed them down from 86 that I took.
I have attempted to only keep ones I thought would show what was done.

Descriptions are above each picture.

Below is a picture of the guy (Mike Garrett) that is Totally responsible for all this to have taken place.
Seriously, guys, if I had not been in touch on and on going basis with Mike and finally the ideal situation came around none of this would have taken place.
I actually drove to Mike's house yesterday to meet him in person as I wanted to meet the guy in person that my wife and I both appreciate so much.

Terry on Left & Mike on Right

Jason and Tim taking down the Runco which to be honest I thought I might miss.
That did not take place for those wondering once the JVC RS4500 was installed and viewed.

Runco has been removed and the New JVC RS4500 Ceiling Mount Installed.

Wanna guess what's coming ???

Man you guys are on Top of things for sure.
I tried to take a close-up so some of you could see the actual (Chief VCM-105J Mount).

This picture from the front shows the 2-Air Deflectors installed.

The JVC RS4500 is mounted and below are the three (3) Wolf Hill Technicians that man handled it.
Left to right
John-Jason-Tim

Remembered me mentioning above that Jason moved my light switch to a new location beside the closet door.
Also that he installed a new LED light assembly.

Moving the JML Side Utopia to it's front location as it's way to far back and it's also to high on wall.

As you can see it's totally now removed.

Jason is running Transparent cable to it's new location.

It's now totally installed and lowered to the correct height on wall right above our ear levels.

Look across the seating and notice the New position of that Right Side JLB Surround.
Of course it's next to impossible to take a really perfect picture but this at least gives you the general idea.

They are moving the right front Mirage subwoofer to the right front wall.
The reason is the Stewart Screen is being Lowered so it would be partially hidden behind the subwoofer.
Electrical wiring and subwoofer cable have to both be relocated.

Jason is moving the Hospital Grade Circuit with dedicated ground to the side wall for that subwoofer.

Tim is pulling both the subwoofer cable through wall to be installed.

All three of the guys are now starting the process to lower the Stewart Gray Hawk 180 LB. screen.
I also ended-up helping as it was heavy and hard to work with unless you had enough people.
Notice it's all the way up touching the left side wall at top.

Look close at the Top and you can see just how far it was Lowered, a bunch guys.
We now just sit down in a normal seated position and look at the Center of the Screen.

Remember the In-Wall-Variable-Speed-Fan I spoke of above.
Tim is doing the install on it in these pictures.
It works perfect and Tim did a perfect job on installing it.
He is what anyone would call, beyond Anal. LOL !!!

Yes he is a Big Fellow as you can see climbing into the component area.

Tim inside the component area and thank goodness for the Samsung HVAC Split-Unit I had on High-Manual-Fan and low temperature.

He just completed cutting the inside hole for it.

Fan is totally installed.
Something we did was to actually Reverse the way it normally would be mounted and working.
We decided to mount it so the Front was actually Facing the inside of the Component area.
That because it has a front grille that can be rotated to position where you want the air to be blown.
In our case we rotated it to Pull & Blow towards the Components including those Big Classe' amps.
The other really cool thing was Jason found an existing switch off the Pre-Amp Integra Processor so that when I Power-Up it, it automatically powers up the fan.
And when the Integra Pre-Amp Processor is powered down it also automatically turns off the fan.
So you simply Adjust the variable-speed one time and your done.

If you will Recall I mentioned I purchased one extra Sconce Light Assembly.
Well talk about having the right thing at the right time in this case we surely did.
Tim is starting the install of that extra Sconce Light so that left wall JML Utopia Surround has two (2) Scone-Lights, one on each side like the opposing wall.
And believe me they are as close to perfect as humanly possible as Mr Anal Tim did the install.
(I found our from Jason Tim was a Math Teacher once upon a time explains his constant perfect measuring)

The right wall with it's JML Utopia Surround Speaker and two (2) Sconce lights.
Both sides are matching and honestly it looks GREAT …

Tim is now moving those three Plugs in the floor to the New location.
Electrical and Phone as the seating was moved far forward.

Tim installed Black plates as the Owner is trying to Special order Dark Maroon plates.
Done ……

Here is looking at the Right-Rear of HT after it was completed.

Here is looking at the Left Rear of HT after it was completed.

This will show you just how Far the screen was actually dropped from the ceiling.
Also the A/V Gear is in place and all working.

Look close and you can see the Subwoofers are now in there new location.
Everything is now totally working.

The below picture I took to hopefully show you how it now looks completed facing the screen.

Okay let's get to the actual Performance now of the Newly installed JVC RS4500 Projector.
This is a picture of where I found out by Trial & Error as to where I had to have the Samsung HVAC Split-Unit temperature set.
If I am correct and I think I am guys as I have checked multiple times by placing my hands up to the, JVC Air-Deflectors and the internal fans are barely Blowing.
Meaning it sure is Not on Turbo-Mode !!!
Also I'll add the following comments as an End-User and Not someone just trying to find some Fault with the RS4500.
As I have said on the JVC RS4500 Dedicated Thread I don't mind being Blunt and saying Exactly what I think so hear goes on what my take as well as the Techs, Cathy and Myself.
(I chose to run my JVC RS4500 on High-Laser all the time as I want and prefer a Bright picture)
As far as the fan NOISE guys it can be Heard when it Ramps-Up to it's High-Speed, Turbo-Mode if ???
If you are not actually playing your system at to me a normal level for Audio.
Mine I usually set at 65 on the Integra and I can assure you if you can hear the RS4500 Fans even on Turbo-Mode you either are sitting Directly Under It or have Exceptional Hearing.
Of course you can hear the fan/fans if it is a quiet passage guys so come on and let's all get Real-World.
Okay moving on from the Dreaded Fan Noise as any of us can pick anything to Beat-to-Death if we choose but in my case it's definitely Not an issue.

Next, what do I think of viewing it on all media as in, Dish Network, Blu-ray DVDs, You-tube 4K Streaming, Netflix Streaming 4K ???
Cathy said to me while we were watching Blue Bloods off Dish how she loved the New Look.
That is here guys and believe me she is not by any Stretch-of-the-Imagination some Connoisseur of A/V !!!
Nor for that matter do I consider myself that.
Here is my Break-Down as well as Cathy,
Dish looks great, Blu-ray DVDs like the Martian, Master & Commander, Super 8 look total Awesome, You-tube 4K streaming of Demo material is simply Breathtaking.
I have No 4K DVDs guys so cannot comment on those.
Although a HT buddy of mine has informed me I have a Secret Package already coming this way VIA Amazon with 9 separate 4K DVDs.
He feels Sorry for me now being almost Destitute, Broke etc. and so on

I'll finish by saying that in my mind I was so satisfied as well as Cathy with the Runco also at the time a $30K US dollar projector.
I really kept thinking to myself I wonder if I will really, honest, easily see a Noticeable difference without any Effort on my part looking for it (RS4500) to be Better.
Well, the bottom-line is, it is guys Bad-Ass I (Promise) you with All content we have watched.
And my wife Cathy that is so much more Careful & Wise than my Dumb-Ass when it comes to jumping-up and spending has said to me Multiple times, Unsolicited how glad she is I met Mike Garrett.
That's right guys my Conservative wife of plus 35-years has said to me many times in the last few days she is so glad that Mike G. let me know about the New (Demo) AVS JVC RS4500.
Now if that does not tell you just how Great a viewing difference there is between the Runco and this New RS4500 there is not much hope for you.
And in my case I'm speaking in as simple terms as I possibly can.
I'll leave all the Experts to Beat each and everything they can possibly think of to Debate endlessly with one another over to me nothing worth anyone's time that actually owns this Amazing Machine.

Lastly, speaking of the ongoing, never-ever-ending discussions on Black-Levels with the RS4500.
Guys they are Totally Awesome and you might get the general idea from some of the Selected pictures I'm posting below.
The Blacks Blew Jason the Tech that does this for a living away !!!
He ended up not leaving until after 9 PM Friday Night as he couldn't Stop Watching the Demos in 4K You-tube Streaming.

Moving on now as I really think for anyone wondering what the heck does the average guy/owner really think on the RS4500 I surely to goodness have answered.

Here is where I have the temperature set for the HT and it stays right on the 73-Degrees.
This keeps the RS4500 from NOT going to the Turbo-Mode guys.

I also had to have New HDMI multiple cables.

Below is exactly what we saw when we very 1st turned on the RS4500 to see if it even worked and of course it did guys.
Also, keep in mind there was zero adjustments at this point just simply powering it up.
In a highly lit-up room with multiple 500-watt halogen work-lights on.

I was told and explained that I really should go ahead while they were doing the install to get a 4K DVD Player.
So I agreed and below is what they brought and hooked-up and it works.
What I do like is, it plays CDs, and other Audio discs as well a nice Bonus I think.

Here is the Main Menu on the Sony.

Okay with my Trusty Samsung 7 cellphone I took the following pictures to post.
Obviously the cellphone is not going to show what you see on the screen guys I'm just sharing what I saw that was Breath Taking in 4K Streaming.

Lastly,
I have now had a few Paint quotes coming in and waiting for another fellow that actually painted our Home a few years ago.
I really-really want his quote as he is Awesome !!!
Hopefully that will happen this coming week.
(I did keep the monies to have the Complete Home Theater painted in Flat-Black).

Thanks for viewing guys,
Terry

Mitsubishi New 16-Seer, 24,000 BTU Split-Unit ... for Heating/Cooling & Humidity control of Home Theater
Marantz Pre-Amp Processor: ... AV8805
Panasonic DP-UB9000 New ... HDR 4K UHD Blu-ray Player:
Roku: New ... 2022 Ultra HD-4K-HDR-Atmos Streaming Player
JVC RS4100 New ... Laser Projector
Lumagen Radiance Pro New ... 4242 18G Ultra HD Video Processor
Stewart Filmscreen: New ... Stewart StudioTek 130 G4 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking
JML Speakers ... 2-JM Lab Utopia Mezzo Front, 2-Side Utopia, 2-Rear Mini Utopia
Focal Sopra ... Center Channel
Triad Atmos New ... 6 Triad Custom Repeat Gold 8 Mini Monitor Plus in-ceiling speakers W/Matching Flat Black Grills
SVS PB16-Ultra Subwoofers New ... 4 PB-16 ULTRA Subs
Transparent Speaker Cables ... Transparent TW Plus HP 10-2 W/Plus Bricks
Classe' Amps ... 2-CA201, 1-CAM-350, 2-CA-M400
ATI AT526NC New ... ATI AT526NC 6 Channel Amp for
6 Triad Atmos in-ceiling speakers
A/C Power New ... All Separate 20-Amp Circuits W/Dedicated Hospital Grade Receptacles
Richard Gray Power Conditioners New ...
1- RGPC-1200S, 9-RGPC-400S
Panamax MB1500 ... 2023 New 1500VA UPS Battery Backup for JVC RS4100 laser projector
Eaton ... Ultimate Home Surge Protection
CRITEC TDX100M New ... Modular Series Home Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor
HT Components/Gear Cooling ... 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan
ATM ... Active Thermal Management Cool Stack 1 Exhaust Fan Assembly
Home Theater Component Mid Atlantic Rack ... Slide-Out 50" Track
Sanus CFR1620 ... Modular open-frame component rack with Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves
Room Acoustic ... Acoustic Innovations panels
Seating ... Ekornes Stressless Wave
Rosco Velour Black 6003 ... 2-coats of Black primer.
Then 2-coats of Full-Strength Rosco #6003 UN-Diluted to complete Dedicated Home Theater
Area Shag Rug New ... Liliah Deep Black Low-Shag by Andover Mills 12' x 15' Rectangle Area-Rug
Custom Calibrated H/T New ... Chad Billheimer on September 4th 2023 did my JVC RS4100.
The results were 100% Totally Awesome I Highly recommend his services. https://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 10-06-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Deleted double pictures:
Old 10-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Terry.......Wow, what a make-over. The changes are a real step up, and the new projector looks outstanding. Once the drywall patching and painting is complete you should be happy for many years to come. Congratulations.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A
Old 10-07-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Terry.......Wow, what a make-over. The changes are a real step up, and the new projector looks outstanding.

Once the drywall patching and painting is complete

you should be happy for many years to come. Congratulations.
Hi Dan,

The new JVC RS4500 Laser projector buddy is totally "Awesome".

Speaking of the poor riddled Drywall it is in need of some serious love and attention.

I have a few bids in but really want the guy that painted inside & outside of our house a few years ago.
He is really-really good and takes the necessary time to be Meticulous.
Hopefully I will hear from him this coming week.

If I Do-Not hear from him I'm going to go with another Company that came by and looked things over.
That bid looks to be in-line pricing wise to me.

We both are looking forward to getting it completed and the New Flat Black Home Theater complete.

Later buddy,
Terry

Mitsubishi New 16-Seer, 24,000 BTU Split-Unit ... for Heating/Cooling & Humidity control of Home Theater
Stewart Filmscreen: New ... Stewart StudioTek 130 G4 123" 16x9 W/4-Way Remote Masking
Triad Atmos New ... 6 Triad Custom Repeat Gold 8 Mini Monitor Plus in-ceiling speakers W/Matching Flat Black Grills
A/C Power New ... All Separate 20-Amp Circuits W/Dedicated Hospital Grade Receptacles
Panamax MB1500 ... 2023 New 1500VA UPS Battery Backup for JVC RS4100 laser projector
HT Components/Gear Cooling ... 3-sets of Z-Fans, Cool-Stack I, Suncourt Variable Speed Thru Wall Fan
Sanus CFR1620 ... Modular open-frame component rack with Middle Atlantic 4-Post H/D Shelves
Then 2-coats of Full-Strength Rosco #6003 UN-Diluted to complete Dedicated Home Theater
Area Shag Rug New ... Liliah Deep Black Low-Shag by Andover Mills 12' x 15' Rectangle Area-Rug
Custom Calibrated H/T New ... Chad Billheimer on September 4th 2023 did my JVC RS4100.
The results were 100% Totally Awesome I Highly recommend his services. https://www.hdtvbychadb.com/home-1.html

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 10-08-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 03:19 PM

That picture looks stunning. I can’t imagine what it looks like in person.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:45 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsmoke View Post
That picture looks stunning. I can’t imagine what it looks like in person.
Jd,

Well I can tell you for a fact and not an opinion that when we all viewed it while streaming You-tube 4K HDR it is "AWESOME".

Even the main technician that was here ended up staying until 9 pm as he and I were totally engrossed in the picture.

I have zero doubt that in this case I did make the right decision and luckily have a real Winner.

Terry

Old 10-09-2018, 01:53 PM

Thumbs up

Man I love it when we receive a {SURPRISE} package !!!

Hello HT guys,

Well my next door neighbor sent me a text yesterday evening and said they just dropped off a few packages in your mailbox buddy.

Of course I instantly slipped on some shoes and went to the mail-box.
And in the box was two (2) packages from Amazon Prime.

Brought them inside and quickly opened them and below is what they contained.
Oh, I should probably mention this ........
Remember I had said in my new post on these last changes to the HT that I didn't own even one (1) 4K DVD

Well a Super-Close buddy of mine (Tom C.) in San Antonio, TX. that is also into the HT thing of course saw and read that post.
He felt for his now Broke-Ass buddy in Franklin, TN. and decided right then and there to hook his Old Buddy up.

I have not had the opportunity to view one of them but will as soon as I can get the time to do so.
I don't know about you guys and your buddies but speaking for myself man oh man has my Friend of plus 10-years made my day.

Oh and of course our Maine Coon Male Cat (Rascal) decided to make sure the 4K DVDs would not go anywhere as you can see below.

Friends/Buddies are priceless,
Terry

Old 11-01-2018, 11:57 AM

Guys,

Well finally after me contacting B&H customer service twice I just received an up-date on the Rosco.
This was not really anything to do with B&H other than me placing the order with them.
They did contact Rosco but had not received any information from them.
Then I contacted B&H again this week and B&H customer service said we will contact Rosco again which they did.

So now my paint contractor can get me on his schedule to do the HT.

We (A/V Dealer) and myself agreed that it would be a waste of everyone's time for them to install the new Marantz AV8805 and Samsung 4K DVD player.

So once the HT is totally completed with drywall repairs and then the Rosco Velvet Flat-Black multiple coats applied.
Then the new A/V components will be installed and calibrated.

After these matters are finally completed the last thing will be when Chad B (Custom Calibrator) comes in March or April 2019 to do the RS4500.

Order Status
Dear TERRY HONAKER ,

We are pleased to inform you that the following order has been shipped.

Order Number: 765005600
PO Number:
Billing Address: FRANKLIN TN 37064
Shipping Address: Same As Billing Address
Shipping Method: FEDEX
Shipped Date: 10/30/2018
Tracking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RO60035G 2 SPRSATUR CONCEN PAINT-VELOUR BLK/5-gal

We hope you enjoy your new purchase and look forward to serving you again.
Thank you
B&H Customer Service

Terry

Note*
Just now received this latest information from B&H things are looking up !!!

Scheduled delivery:
Friday 11/02/2018 by end of day

Terry

Old 11-01-2018, 07:36 PM

Terry - it's been a blast to watch your room come together.
A custom cal will take it to the next level!
Tom
Proac Response 1sc Rears,
Three MC2301's for L,C,R
MC 602 for the rears
C 1100, MX 151, MCD 1100, MR 80
Nottingham Dais with Wave Mechanic
Sumiko Palo Santos Presentation

SurfacePro 3, RPi 4, ROON, WW Starlight Platinum USB, Schiit Yggdrasil, Benchmark DAC3 HGC

MX 151, OppO BDP-95, JVC RS-500 DILA projector, 106" diagonal Stewart Luxus Screenwall Deluxe with Studiotek 130 G3 material.

Lake House:
Ohm F, MC 275V, C2300, MR 77, Rega P3

OnDeck:
McIntosh MAC 4300v
Old 11-01-2018, 08:44 PM
AA Founder, Legend AV Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by W9TR View Post
Terry - it's been a blast to watch your room come together.
A custom cal will take it to the next level!
Tom
Always does, and less expensive than Lasik Eye Surgery.
MX136, MC1.2KW(10) MC2KW(2), MCD1100, MS750(2) MVP881, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, HT-2 SUBS(2) HT3F(2) WS350(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) XCS350(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" MOTORIZED SCREEN, CINEMA-TECH SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: ACCUPHASE A300 AMPS, C3900 PRE-AMP, DP1000 CD/SACD TRANSPORT, DC1000 DIGITAL PROCESSOR, DG-68 DIGITAL EQUALIZER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, PS1230 POWER SUPPLY, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, WW PLATINUM CABLES
CAPE COD

MX150, MC501(2) MC1.2KW(10) MC2301(2) MR88, MVP881, MCD1100, MDA1000, C1000C/P/T, MPC1500, ESOTERIC K-01X 30th ANNIVERSARY (BLACK) SACD/CD PLAYER, G02-X CLOCK, HT3F(2) XRT2K, XCS2K, XR27(2) JL GOTHAM v2 SUBS(2) JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(4) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) KALEIDESCAPE STRATO & TERRA SERVERS 80-TB, LUMAGEN RADIANCE SCALER, SONY VPH-G90U 4K PROJECTOR, STEWART 120" SCREEN, SONUS FABER STRADIVARI, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, FORTRESS SEATING, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Analog Rig: CLEARAUDIO INNOVATION WOOD, UNIVERSAL ARM w/ Da VINCI' CART, 2nd UNIVERSAL ARM w/ GOLDFINGER STATEMENT CART, HRS-MXR REFERENCE RACK-GLOSS BLACK w/ M3X SHELVES, AESTHETIX RHEA SIG PHONO-PRE, BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Reference System: BURMESTER 911MK3 AMP(3), 088 PRE-AMP, 089 CD PLAYER, 100 PHONO PRE-AMP, 948 POWER CONDITIONER, ACCUPHASE DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, AVID ACUTUS REFERENCE SP TT, GRAHAM PHANTOM II SUPREME ARM, BENZ MICRO LP-S CART, GRANDIOSO P1X/D1X STACK, G1X RUBIDIUM MASTER CLOCK, N05 NETWORK PLAYER, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS-SXR CUSTOM RACK w/ M3X SHELVES, SONUS FABER AIDA SPEAKERS, JL FATHOM F113v2 SUBS(2) SOUND ANCHOR STANDS(2) WW PLATINUM CABLES

Library System: GRANDIOSO M1 MONOBLOCK AMPS, C1 LINESTAGE PRE-AMP, K1X CD/SACD PLAYER, G1 MASTER RUBIDIUM CLOCK, E02 PHONO-PRE, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, AERIAL ACOUSTICS 20T V2, AERIAL SW12 SUBS(2), CANTON REF K1’s, VPI HRX TT w/ SDS POWER SUPPLY, ORTOFON CADENZA BLACK CART, KLAUDIO RCM, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2, SHUNYATA OMEGA QR’s, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Esoteric/Bryston System: ESOTERIC C02-X PRE-AMP, P-02X TRANSPORT, D02-X DAC, G02-X CLOCK, BRYSTON 28B3 CUBED MONOBLOCK AMPS(4), BRYSTON BHA-1 HEADPHONE AMP, SHUNYATA DENALI 6000/S v2(2) EVEREST 8000 POWER CONDITIONER(2) ALTAIRA CG & SG HUBS, AMR-DP777-SE DAC, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, TAD REFERENCE ONE MK2 LOUDSPEAKERS, QUADRASPIRE RACK, WW PLATINUM CABLES
Accuphase/Canton System: ACCUPHASE E800 INTEGRATED, DP570 CD/SACD PLAYER, T1200 FM STEREO TUNER, DG-68 VOICING EQUALIZER, PS530 POWER SUPPLY, CANTON REF K3’s, CANTON REF K5’s, SILENZIO MUSIC SERVER, HRS MXR REFERENCE MAHOGHANY RACK w/ M3X2 SHELVES, WW GOLD CABLES
Old 11-01-2018, 09:09 PM

So incredible when done and documented Terry! You did a great job...congrats

PS you can gas up that Hell Cat for me, I will be over to get it asap!