View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elem79 View Post
Well I would take the " I know some people" comment with a grain of salt... most forums suffer from this comment. That's what I love about forums everyone knows someone who says this or that and then makes it their own experience. Probably best to speak to your own experience in the context of the conversation. The op posted that he preferred the REF 6 over the 40th anniversary. You turned this in to the REF 10 vs. the REF 6 thread again, thought we did that thread already. So yeah it's misleading to tell people what you heard around the internet unless you heard it in your own system and that's the place I'm speaking from.
Ken makes a comparison with the ref10 as a way to ground the ref6 attributes. He does not mean the ref6 is edgy and aggressive, only that it appears to be so "relative" to the ref 10.

And just because you don't agree with his opinion does not mean you can shut him down by trying to discredit him.

Remember, it is YOU who has not heard or directly compared the ref 6 to the ref 10.