View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 01:31 AM
Ultra-Fast 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
Anyone on AA familiar with these products? I started thinking about grounding years ago because I noticed all of my components have a ground post that i never paid attention to. I have read post after post about signal cables but not much about grounding. I started to look into things and came across Tripoint Audio.

Miguel Alvarez started Tripoint in 2008 and just recently released the Tripoint Troy Elite grounding component that is said to eliminate EFI/RFI from the signal and significantly enhance reproduced music. Miguel has sold Tripoint all over the world and his work can be seen at the AudioExotics website. I have known Miguel for a few years and was close to pulling the trigger until my wife became pregnant and all stereo dreams were put on hold. Three and a half years later and 2 sons, I have finally oredered a Tripoint Troy Elite with 5 Thor SE grounding cables. A cable for each monoblock, K-01X, G-01, and pre. I'm really excited to hear it in my system this January.

Not familiar with TriPoint, but the box looks impressive.

I am a major believer and user of a grounding system, curious on your comments once you install.

Consider pausing for each connection and hearing how the sound changes as you add each grounding wire.

Best!