View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 04:03 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Model T Speakers – Customer Feedback

March, 2018

Hi James,

It’s been 2 months since my purchase of these Bryston Model T speakers, and I am very happy.
For my other system I am running a pair of rwo/fostex Ls4 active studio monitors and McCauley 18 inch subwoofers as seen in the picture.

For amplification I am running active 4 Bryston 7B’s lows and 2 Bryston 4B Cubed for the highs. It’s awesome sound!

I wanted a second pair of speakers I could not find anything I liked. I have had several high priced speakers come through my room and frankly they all left as nothing was satisfying me musically.

I have read so many positive reviews on the Bryston Model T that I figured I will give them a shot. I am running them with a single 4B Cube. I feel that's all they need, more than enough power for my setup.

Overall thoughts on the Bryston Model T’s: Perfectly balanced, great bass, smooth highs, awesome sound-staging. These are not going anywhere … definite keepers, and the walnut finish is stunning.

Although there is no such thing as a perfect speaker these Model T’s do a lot of things right. I listen to them about 80 percent of the time, and when I really wanna rock out I switch over to the Fostex. Not that the Model T can’t rock out. In the end I still feel there is no replacement for displacement. That being said I dare anyone to compare the Bryston Model T to any speaker 3, 4, 5 and maybe even 6 times the price point. I have had speakers in these price points in my room and they all left … the Brystons are staying.

Good work James.

Kyle

P.S. - You know what’s funny James, as big as my setup is, the Bryston Model T’s keep up and they are very dynamic. I have never given any feedback on a product I have purchased … was not worth my time or effort. I truly am happy with this purchase - enough to give my feedback.

Last edited by James Tanner - Bryston; 03-18-2018 at 08:41 PM.