View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For The Love of Music View Post
How cool is that! Excited to see what you hear. Also is there a QKore cable to the preamp?
Yes! QKore cables are also to the preamp as to every part of my system. The preramp is very important as it is in the middle of the system. The preamps powercord has it's own socket in QB8. The idea is to lead the signal ground out from all around the systems different parts and to move in the best possible direction. This is how I'm trying to understand it from my amateur viewpont.
Everything is connected, RIAA, CD-drive, DAC, Reel to Reel, Headphone amp, Nordost QB8, preamp, 2xmono poweramp, Nordost Thor.

Thera are a lot's of positiv reviews on this and here you can read from Nordost website . https://www.nordost.com/qrt-audio-enhancers.php

I think Nordost QRT system works very well in my system. The best powerconditioning I'v heard at my place. I'v had and tested IsoTek Titan (very good), PAD AC Extension LE (very good), some Monster product, Isol8, Transparent, Entreq and some more. For me, Nordost has the most complete system and it works extremely good.