View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 11:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all

The new Aurender A10 music server/DAC/digital preamp has caught my eye. The A10 is quite the digital package with its 4TB of internal hard drive storage and 120GB of solid state caching playback. The A10 features dual mono 768KHz/32Bit AK4490 Asahi Kasei Microsystems DACs, Tidal integration, full MQA decoding, an optical digital input to the dual DACs, plus volume adjustment of the analog outputs from the Conductor App, IR remote, or front panel rotary control. In classic Aurender engineering fashion the A10 employs full linear power supplies for its various digital and analog sections, meticulous isolation between the digital stages, analog stages, and power supplies, plus delivers a world class jitter-reducting precision clock generation system. All of this technology is packaged in a premium close tolerance aluminum enclosure with front panel controls, an AMOLED display, plus unbalanced and balanced analog outputs. Retail pricing is $5500.00 in Silver or Black.

The Aurender A10 really does deliver a feature packed music server/DAC/preamp, plus full MQA decoding at an attractive price point. It is simplicity at its finest when it comes to digital audio playback, a one box home run that takes the complex and makes it easy. The preamp section can be bypassed if you wish to use the A10 strictly as a music server/DAC, or it can be the heart of a streamlined digital sound system that needs nothing more than a quality two channel amplifier and speakers to put you in the high-end camp. I find the Aurender A10 to be a remarkable product.

Does anyone else here own the Aurender A10? Comments would be appreciated, especially since this unique Aurender music server has managed to piqued my interest.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 10-16-2017 at 11:55 PM.