View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 12:23 PM

Just to be clear, the crackling isn't audible normally. When I put my headphone on, take it off, adjust it, or move my head I hear it. After a ton of forum surfing on my problem other people are complaining about it too. Even if the problem was 1 in a 1,000 there are enough of these headphones out there for someone to complain about. Also Audeze isn't completely wrong, while the left side bothers the hell out of me, I can detect the right doing it while the pressure adjusts. The difference is the left side goes "crackle crackle crackle" which seemed like about a half second (unacceptable), and the right side has a millisecond of "crack" (acceptable). I can only detect the right side if I'm really paying attention, and it's not all the time. I have to take it off quicker than I'd normally just to reproduce it.

Jdandy, you're right. The person answering my questions is probably an ametuer, probably emailing from a script. Even with my experience I'd still give them another shot. In all fairness they offered to look at it and to see if it's in spec. But this isn't a warranty issue, this was poor workmanship and/or an inspection failure. I felt I'd rather return my faulty product and buy a new LCD-x(or a focal) than to trust Audeze to fix it.