View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Michael.......This guy has had a beef with Schiit Audio for quite some time. As I understand it, Amir has been banned by both Jason Stoddard and Mike Moffat from posting to their threads at Head-Fi and other forums, so this person has an agenda. His scathing reiew, as you put it, is exactly what he wanted. You can put faith in that thread and graphs, or you can listen to one of the sweetest PCM DAC's I have ever auditioned. If you haven't heard the Yggdrasil DAC, you would be remiss to be negatively influenced by this guys thread. The proof is in the listening, not in a thread on a forum owned and operated by this character with a mission. Not a single one of his supposed findings and graphs changes the pleasure the Yggdrasil delivers in my living room system. I would venture to say many other Yggdrasil owners feel the same way, nor do I consider Robert Harley's Yggdrasil review in The Absolute Sound to be bogus reporting. Of course, this is my personal opinion so factor that into your prognosis if need be.

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/arti...yggdrasil-dac/

Awww Indeed...........2 sides to every story.......a personal beef? So silly.......cant believe the length he went to..........anyway sounds good Dan.......Thanks for the info