View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsooner View Post
Thanks for sharing Greg. I have a friend in FL who showed me both of their new integrated as well as their speakers. We listened to his full on MSB system with harbeth anniversary's 40's instead, but I wish I had auditioned the Gryphon's. I own the AX5/20 and was told by many in Europe to listen to teh Diablo. I have it on my short list for sure. No dealers here in CT to audition though, lol. Does anyone in NH have it? My daughter goes to UNH and my wife owns an insurance agency in Nashua, so I can hitch a ride on occasions. Thanks.

BTW, I think it's a nice looking piece of gear. I have these and teh soon to be released Vandersteen mono blocks on my short list (I own Vandersteen Quatro's so it makes sense to audition those too, but I was hoping to stay with an integrated amp if possible for logistics). Thanks
No dealers in NH. Goodwins in MA just picked up the line. I am not sure if they stock anything though. You are welcome to come over to my place to audition the Diablo any time.

Greg
Audio Room: CH Precision I1, Esoteric k01XD, Lab 12 Melto 2, Luxman PD-171A TT, Roon Nucleus, Stenheim Alumine Three, Silversmith Fidelium speaker cables, Siltech 680 interconnects, Shunyata Sigma USB Cable, Audioquest Hurricane PCs, Shunyata Everest,CORE Design racks, Stein Harmonizers, HRS damping plates, Stillpoints and all that other silly stuff.

Office: Luxman L-595A SE, Diapason Neos speakers, HiFi Rose RS150B, Nordost Frey 2 Interconnects, Tellurium Q Silver speaker cables,