View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguy3107 View Post
My only reservation about MIT is that if the ultimate goal of music reproduction is straightwire with a gain, I've never understood how over engineering a product as simple as a cable (in comparison to other components in the chain) could result in something superior. It seems to fly in the face of common sense although I'm by no means an electrical engineer and I'm sure Bruce Brisson's physics skills are on a much higher plane than mine, not to mention I've used his products and like the way they sound. That being said, after comparing a couple of the Wireworld Gold and Silver XLRs that you sent me, I seemed to prefer what to my ears was a slightly cleaner and less "messy" presentation with the Wireworld cables (and the MIT interconnects had a higher retail than the WW cables to boot). I hope you enjoy what you hear, although it seems that you could be undercut pretty often with second hand MIT products since they can be found everywhere you look online for deep discounts.

- Buck
I totally understand what you mean, but I just put a ton of money into transparent stuff. Same idea. I dunno... To my ears, these networks actually do improve the sound. The parts necessary to make them is probably about $1 though. Tough pill to swallow.