View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:50 AM

Serge,

Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate the suggestion to try the other impedence setting on the Joule. I also can't dismiss your suggestions on the room acoustics as I think the lower ceiling in my media room was a major factor in me having a hard time with glare. I have today and tomorrow fee and will experiment with this.

Very interesting to get confirmation that the LL2.1 is all tubed and not a hybrid and that you preferred it over the L2 Ref. Doing some research yesterday I got pretty excited about the LL2.1 Deluxe since it's cheaper only to become very dissapointed when I saw that it had no XLR outputs (on Friday I received my new Purist Audio Design Canorus XLR 3.5 meter interconnects that were not inexpensive).

The fact that you preferred the LL2.1D to the L2Ref is very helpful. Nice to know that more expensive isn't always better. Would you mind sharing your thoughts as to what aspects you preferred in the LL2.1D?

I get the feeling from your post that you no longer own the LL2.1D - or maybe even the M1.2's?? I guess I can answer this one with a little more research on your posts... :-)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.
Ian