View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 05:46 AM

Funny you should say that mate. Missus actually met César (Mexican lad crossed the border into the US ilegally and worked his way up) here in BA a couple of years ago, which sort of planted the seed for she and the boys to want a dog.

BUT -this is a very very serious decision and required a lot of planning and figuring things out. I will only allow this (would like the Boxer myself!) if the kids, who are 19, 17 and 11 are willing to commit, help out and be responsible when it comes to the upbringing of these lovely creatures. Would not want it to suffer, not for a moment so if the conditions aren't 100% ideal I will not have it.

Since last week I work 2 jobs now (was hoping to actually diminish the workload a bit but couldn't say no as it involves my football/soccer national sides and you just don't say No to your nation / flag do you). So everyone in this household would have to be willing to commit and put work into it so that a dog makes this its home and all of their needs are well taken care of. Otherwise it'd be rather cruel to add one to the family and have it suffer.