View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 10:16 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Default Speaking of Shunyata...ICs coming in for evaluation

I have a pair of Venom and Delta RCA interconnects coming in for an evaluation!

I've been using AudioQuest Columbia and Colorado for the last 2-4 years, as these were on sale for a very good price and overall have been quite pleased with them as they represented a major improvement over my Zu Mission cables.

That being said, I was so impressed with the Shunyata Venom 75 ohm digital coax cable I bought for use with my Schiit Eiter USB/SPDIF convertor, that I could simply could not get that cable's performance out of my mind.

So, I've got Shunyata 1M Venom and Delta RCA ICs coming in to evaluate for ~10 days.

They should be here next week, so I will do a full comparison for the gang once they arrive and settle in.

Really looking forward to this as I LOVE Shunyata's products!...
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 03-15-2019 at 10:18 PM.