View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:13 AM

Default Listening Session in Seattle Area

I really enjoyed hosting this event. Was great to get nine locals together who share an interest in music. Was able to share music and equipment journeys and I was able to spend some time getting to know each of the group. The room was able to absorb the full group and people took turns swapping seats as we played tracks from the groups favorites. Some of the artists we listened to included; Beatles, Kimbra, Angus and Julia Stone, Stevie Ray, Grant Green, Jethro Tull, Police, Ella & Louis, Patricia Barber, Frankie Laine, Jakob Dylan and others. We played a mixture of CD, LP and digital files. The vinyl playback sounded great and while I have moved to more digital playback....I plan to spend my day off today rediscovering my vinyl collection. Again was really great to meet new friends who share my interest in music and I hope we get to reconnect again. Also thanks to the group who braved the colder weather here in PNW and were forced to climb a few sets of stairs to get to the music room. Great to meet you all.