View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 10:31 PM

Bvdiman,

I mean, I voted for the Kubala among all the loan cables, Like if I have to choose one for free, I would choose Elation.
If I have to pay then Shunyata is not a bad choice at all.
As I mentioned, this is all a matter of preference, our priority also different. I care for tonal balance, dynamic, refinement , I care less about dimensionality , stage depth or that illusion stuff. And I don' t have much experience about cables, I have only Transparent for quite a long time.
About Transparent, mine IC are the much lower model down the product line, they are the most punchy , attack the hardest, deep bass slam stronger, treble not quite as airy, smooth or feel extended compare to Elation, they are not sweet and warm like Shunyata' s. but overall, they are pretty much character less as well.
However two friends of mine told me to go Opus they use Opus in their system and told me nothing come close.
He will let me try his Opus Soon. Luckily his amplifiers are also Moon, so no big mismatched calibration here.
For now I packed Nordost, MIT, Shunyata back into the box. Will learn more on Elation, will try mix and match between Kubala and Transparent.
Toga

Last edited by TOGA; 06-01-2013 at 06:24 AM.