View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitator View Post
I just received two Alpha V2 cables and replaced the Delta V1 cables in my Mac amps. I really wasn’t sure what to expect but was struck on the first track I played how much better these cables were in a few ways...

The first thing I noticed was the speed that these cables brought to the music and any edginess to certain tracks that I’d previously noticed was now gone. The music now seemed to flow effortlessly and there was a definite increase in presence to the music, yet a smoothness. Others in my family listened with me over the weekend and said the music seemed nicer, smoother and bigger...

Once again Caelin and his team at Shunyata need to be congratulated on another sensational product! No hesitation recommending these cables! Will be interesting to see whether they make the most difference on the amps, where they are now, or on the components (until I’ve got the $’s to upgrade all my V1 cables)!

Enjoy!
:greatpost:

The Alpha V2 cables are wonderful, shocking what they will do for any amplifier, powered speaker, power supply or front end component! Glad they worked out well for you!

I saw a video on Audioholics in the past week. Gene normally puts forth many videos that I enjoy. This one goes to great lengths to explain how powercords don't make a difference which I disagree vehemently with...

The Alpha V2 cables are proof positive how wrong he and others are on this!