View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 11:00 PM

Default Sound Anchors [Defect?] Amp Stands, McIntosh MC2301

Hi Guys,

I am curious. See the attached photos and let me know if you believe that this is a manufacture defect? It seems to me that the Amp Stands for the MC2301 should secure the MC2301 feet entirely, not only 50%.

I hear the question coming: Yes, when I placed the order, I did provide not only the product intended [McIntosh MC2301] but also the McIntosh amp dimensions available via the McIntosh Website for the Amps to Sound Anchors and I placed the order with Bill, I think the owner?

I've talked to Bill about this a few times since last year and recently again about one week ago.

The stands were delivered to me via FedEX 29 September 2014 and I did contact Bill about the issue upon arrival and a few times since then and as I mentioned as late, about one week ago.

Today is 21 February 2015. Is it unreasonable for me to be a bit frustrated waiting for a resolution?

I like the look of their stands but my #1 concern is that they will build my new rack so that it will not fit any of my equipment and worse "and you know how I am about service, it's #1 above all things - even quality, that if there is an issue. Sound Anchors will refuse to stand behind their product.

Here we are some 5 months later... and I can't get any resolution. I believe in good "Southern Christian Manners" but what gives?

Ideas guys?

Last edited by Golucid; 03-07-2016 at 10:16 PM.