View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
I had a Porsche 911 Turbo with the Burmester Audio option in it and it sounded amazing. Much better than any other stock audio system I've heard. Right now I have a Mercedes C43 AMG with the Burmester option and in this car the Burmester system just isn't all that good. So it seems to vary by car or brand. I've never seen a Cayenne with the Burmester so I can't say if it sounds great or not. Good luck.
Thanks very much. It hadn’t occured to me that the Burmester package would vary that much by marque. All the more reason to try to find a few to listen to.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!