View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 09:53 PM

Ascend focuses on direct online sales. They say it is part of their strategy to keep cost to consumers down. A significant effort is spent in time and development, as well as individually matching pairs of speakers. Their measurements look impressive at this price point. We’ll see if it is worth it. I sure hope so.

So many speaker products have a tremendous amount of time and experience put in by dedicated designers. In the search, one thing I realized, it almost seems we have an embarrassment of riches to choose from in audio. What a blessing. With the choices available, outside of the nuances of individual preference, it seems like it would be hard for me to go wrong with an upgrade into the louspeakers I was considering.