View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
As of 2 days ago, I've been a member here for a year. I've never sent a post like this on any other forum so here goes....

DAMN(!), it's been a great year on AA !!!

Of any forum out here, this is the best, no holds barred; most respectful, most informative without the knowledgeable guys having a gigantic chip on their shoulder, very few out of control egos (we all have egos but everyone plays nice <LOL>), very few if any, attack or "full-of-attitude" posts, everyone gets the help they need even if their choice of gear and/or speakers isn't what the 'inside guys' happen to have a strong preference for / sycophantic following towards, and overall just a great place to try to grab some time every day to jump on, read, learn, contribute, buy, sell, etc...

AA is a truly unique place...thanks to all the members here before me and since for keeping it going and to MasterLu and MasterLuJr for the massive amount of effort and investment to put up and run such a great site!

Have a great week....enjoy the music and Rock/Classical/Jazz/etc...your brains out!!!

Mark
Hey, Mark. Glad to hear you are enjoying the forum. It's always nice to see your posts on the classical music forum.