View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATC2 View Post
Mike the B1 is a great little apparatus hence the reviews. I love it’s practicality and ease of use and I was impressed with how good the DAC actually sounds, I honestly was expecting less. Most of the mentioned inputs will work I believe I connected mine to the tuner in. I’ve upgraded since but the B1 is one of pieces of gear that I can’t seem to part with.
Thank you so much for that info. Ok I will go ahead and choose one of the input. And yes, I’ve read so many reviews about the B1 and and most all are positive. With the 24 bit upsampled hi fidelity sound is really a good thing. I will report my take on the B1 once I install it, manual says it might take about 25 to 50 hours of break-in period.
McIntosh C2300 preamp, MC601 monoblocks (x2), Vandersteen 2CE Signature II Speakers, Marantz AV8802a preamp processor, Marantz MA500 monoblocks amps, Small Audio Manufacture (SAM) Turntable, Polk Audio Center, Rear Left and Rear Right speakers, SVS Front High Left and Front High Right speakers, Chrysalis Bass Matrix-12 Sub woofer.