View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Yes! It is the real deal for sure! I've got the NR-V10, V12 and the new V14 Digital power cables in and they are "game changers". When I installed a single NR-V12 going from the Triton v1 to my Schitt Gumby DAC, the digital front-end took a big step up in performance...for virtually any attribute one would care to discuss. The first words out of my mouth after I plugged it in were "F*CK ME!!!" And the cable it replaced, the Shunyata Black Mamba CX was no slouch, it's a 10 AWG cable with 200 individual connectors and excellent plugs, but the NR-V12 is considerably better, as you have determined compared to your Python Helix Alpha. More performance and considerably better sound for a cable that is ~1/3 the price of the Black Mamba.

BTW, don't overlook the Venom NR-V12...its REALLY good and perfect for low-current components e.g. DACs, preamps, phono stages, etc. It will even be very effective on low- to mid-power amps. I think the NR-V10 and V12 represent the biggest jumps in power cable performance and sound-quality I've ever experienced.

And, they're musical as all get-out.

I ordered an NR V10 and received an NR V12 instead.

I am curious how each sounds. Has anyone listened to both on the same component?

I could always get both.

Thanks