View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 09:28 AM

This was the full setup before installing. Regular soft Tenderfeet for the Niagara 1000, Big tall soft Tenderfeet for the amps. Cone Puckies for under the rack spikes and Titanium Hush Puckies for under the Sopra 3 spikes. Definite improvement from using vibrapods under the amps and the stock floor protectors under the rack and speakers. I didn't get the gliders because once I set my equipment I like it to stay exactly positioned. Also I wanted a very firm base under the speakers as I experimented wth Vibrapods and Isoacoustic Gaia's on my last speakers I found when speaker can move a lot, there is negative side effects in the sound. With the regular hush Puckies, the dampening material is only 1/8" and the Sopras feel almost as stable as the original full metal cups. My floor is floating laminate over a concrete slab and it definitely resonates, especially at louder volumes, but the puckies cleaned things up noticeably even at lower volumes. At $400 total , I feel it was a good value.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 023086A7-BAAA-4344-8B3A-56F34946FE04.jpg (96.6 KB, 349 views)

Audio research LS28SE preamplifier, Aurender N10 Streamer, Topping D90 DAC, McIntosh MC462 amplifier. Focal Sopra 3 speakers. Salamander Archetype rack, Symposium Acoustics Segue shelves, Silver Eclipse 7 XLRs, Shunyata Everest power conditioner, Alpha V2, Delta V2 and Venom V2 10/12 power cords, and Audioquest Oak speaker cables. GIK Acoustic's bass soffits and 244 bass trap Art panels room treatments. Sony XBR75X900e 4K TV and Sony UBP-X800 Blu-ray player

Last edited by mcpaf76; 08-20-2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: photo small