View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 01:52 PM

Began my Ethernet journey a few years ago with what I thought were top of the line cables from the likes of AQ and WireWorld and a few others between various switch vendors products. Then along comes the Uptone EtherREGEN switch which really changed things. That is until the Sigma Ethernet. Didn't think I'd find a big difference since the switch was handling noise issues. Boy was I wrong. Not only did the noise floor drop again but what the Shunyata cables brought to the table was a level of focus and coherence a low level details that were hiding. Seemed like the bits were simply arriving on-time. Found using a link from the switch to the dCS Upsampler the big change with another link from the Roon Nucleus to the switch not far behind. So, I received a pair of Omega Ethernet cables a few days ago. I didn't know what to expect. But so far it's yet another leap forward in bringing down the noise floor and allowing even more detail to be heard. Additionally the soundstage and decay as well as spacial cues are far more obvious. Could go on and on but net: run don't walk to get these into your system!!!