View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 PM

Default D'Agostino Momentum or Krell EVO One's

I am new to this forum and was initially drawn doing a search for Vivid Audio Giya G2's. I have been active in Barts Vivid thread. I have posted a similar thread in the Burmester forum but wanted to post here as well to get the D'Agostino traffic.

In short, I will be receiving Vivid Audio Giya G2's within the next 2 months and I am planning my amp strategy. I currently have Krell EVO 600 Monos which I initially plan to use with the Giya's.

As I am thinking through my "System" road-map choices I have started focusing on the best amps to drive the G2's. Again I know a lot of this is preference and subjective but is there anyone here that has experience with D'Agostino Momentum's driving Giya's or any other Vivid Audio speaker?

I also have an option to swap my current EVO 600's for EVO One's. However, I have read that the Momentum's trump the EVO One's but I am looking for additional insight.

As noted at beginning, I don't plan on changing out amps until I hear the G2's with my current EVO 600's. I will ultimately try to demo some additional amps in my system before any decision is made. I am just looking for some insight around additional options that I might want to consider on my "short-list".

Thanks for your time.

Mike