View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:09 AM

This news releases are very disappointing to me.
The streamers are growing quickly with competitors like SGM, Auralic, Wadax... that are including new technologies on their products.
The entry level of Aurender is perfect and to put a Spdif output on the N100 i don't think it will be a revolution on this market. I think is a very poor innovation. Good for the no USB Dac owners but from a SQ it hasn't no more sense. The N100 clock isn't as good as the N10 one so the kid that wants to put it on his K03X doesn't get better jitter control.
ACS is very poor product too. Another time, including a ripper is a very obvious and old solution.
I see with this movement that Aurender seems empty of ideas.
What about to research on a dedicate master clock? Maybe a stronger power supply? A better software with HQPlayer, Roon....?And more, and more...
Auralic is an example on this. His new G2 line is very smart idea and on the paper it will be a strong Aurender competitor. Doesn't forget that it will be an even better line soon (G3).
The A10 is to me an example of what Aurender has to do and the last release i see as an example.
They are losing their time on a delicate moment from development streamers.
Maybe i has to forget the W20 to see elsewhere...