View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 02:21 AM

Dam Michael, those references are awesome!!! I was absolutely in love with the 104aB that I had for years. I have been reading reviews recently. It appears as if the speaker world is going crazy with these new KEF designs. Who would have thought, the company that invented using polymers in speaker drivers still being innovative over 50 years later....

My LS50s will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday... Hoping for tomorrow they left Reno a few hours ago ....

The reviews I have been reading, from top reviewers, are just glowing over this speaker. Saying they compete with/beat speakers that are 3,4,5 times their price.

To me I currently have very limited space... matching them with my McIntosh MXA70 should really give me that incredible experience that I used to enjoy with the 104aB and the Audionic dual mono amps.... but in a very small package ....

The poll was just added... so hopefully many of the members I have seen posting on KEF in other threads will journey over here and make their opinions known.

Last edited by Randy Myers; 11-03-2015 at 02:35 AM.