View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navrsale View Post
I think we should spend this forum's space more wisely instead of congratulating each other endlessly. There are so many variables and comparisons to discuss, especially having in mind the serious monetary investments and out-of-all-proportions markups of greedy North America importers.
navrsale - while you are certainly entitled to express your opinion, I have to disagree with your statement. Our forum members for the most part, get along extremely well and the level of respect and consideration of others far exceeds any other forum out there. Since many of us follow with great interest, the "audio journey" of fellow members, congratulating a member on a new acquisition is customary.

While I personally have a hard time getting my head around the atypical mark-up of the US Accuphase distributor, it doesn't take away from the fact that a fellow member has made a decision to purchase a fine piece of audio equipment that will hopefully bring them many years of enjoyment - and for that reason, many of us feel compelled to extend our congratulations.