View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 09:13 PM

Default A large dedicated audio room would be nice.

Great question and thanks for asking. I have two sets of speakers now, trying to sandwich in a 3rd set of speakers for a small tube amp system all in the same rack/room. I effectively want to run 3 different systems in all in the same room.

A) BOOKSHELF option:
I'd like it to be an on-stand (i.e. bookshelf/model) model as a first option, so I can swap with another set (on stands) to play it. And, when not in use, I'll pull it off the stand and put it on a shelf when not in use. I may be able to make a floor stand unit work, but it will be tight. Its gonna get sandwiched in/out between my existing main (custom) speakers on my large system and my current Totem Acoustic I use for my home theater and wifey audio listening. Hard to explain, it's a space issue. Also, was attempting to use my existing target stands.

B) FLOORSTANDING option:
I'd have to move my Totem Model 1 Signature speakers off the stands to audio rack near Totem Center channel. I could do this, its a bit tight, but trying to avoid it. Or, sell all my Totem Model One Signature speakers, trying to avoid it but it is a last option.

ROOM SIZE:
The outer room area is about 14'wide x 19' long. Listing space is a 12" triangle between the speakers and listening position.