View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexorca View Post
This kind of speaker always starts up this discussion about the size and the look. The only big and really beautiful speaker I know is SF Lilium. It is really good sounding to but not nearly in the same way as Fenice. SF Amati Futura is maybe a medium sized speaker and looked much better in my room. In this case, it was not the most important issue when I changed to Fenice. But the sound was... My lovely wife accepted it, not without some healthy discussions thought. As she understood and heard by herselves how good Fenice play music it was a much more easy discussion than I though. She simply love them to. In my opinion, to be a very big speaker, I can't find anyone looking reasonable better. It's all right with me to express your doubts about how they look ore sound for that reason. But you are wrong... sorry...
Thank you Apexorca, for being so reasonable. If we all liked the same things, what a boring world it would be.

Please enjoy your speakers and best wishes to your wife.
Avid Acutus SP, NO ARM, Benz Micro LP-S, Whest Audio PS.40RDT SE, PS Audio DSMP+DS DAC, Simaudio Moon 700i, Dali Epicon 6, Simaudio Moon Nēo 430HAD, HiFiMan HE-1000v2, Chord Sarum SA XLR, RCA, USB, Chord Sarum speaker, Nordost Vishnu power, Furutech plugs, PS Audio P10+Chord Sarum SA power, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Ultra Mini and LPI, HiFi Racks rack, Audio Desk Systeme PRO+Keith Monks Omni RCM