View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:51 PM

Default Magico M3's and Clearaudio Master Innovation table finally arrive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdcuba View Post
Absolutely stunning. Almost too much to absorb in one day, but I’d love to try. Here’s the question - how does it sound?

The M3s have given me a new appreciation for music. The way they reproduce music is just so true and real. The most neutral speaker I’ve heard. The bass on these speakers is tremendous, so much that i don’t feel the need for my REL 25 subs. Bass is fast and hits you in the chest. Sub 40 hz frequencies can easily be distinguished from one another. Mid range is so smooth and sweet, such that I could listen for hours and not get listeners fatigue (something I get very easily).

The master innovation is absolutely quiet. No motor noise between tracks. The table let’s cartridge do it’s job and doesn’t allow much vibration to hit the stylus. The 12 inch Universal tonearm is a joy to use. It’s nice to look at and Is solid in construction.

Ivan can attest to this, but the Goldfinger is nothing short of miraculous. The detail it extracts from the groove is unlike any cart I’ve ever heard. Very large soundstage, left to right, bottom to top, and front to back. Before I got this table my digital and analog rig sounded fairly similar, however I now feel that my analog rig wins out without question.

I am very very happy. I look forward to going to my listening room every night and to many years of listening pleasure! Thanks to all of you for your kind words, sharing my excitement, and advice along the way!
Nordost Odin 2 cabling
Clearaudio Master Innovation with Goldfinger cartridge
Esoteric E03 phono
Esoteric D02X
Esoteric P02X
Aurender W20
HRS SXR-Signature 4V X 2 rack
Incoming: Magico Q15 subs (2)

Last edited by docmd2010; 02-05-2018 at 11:02 PM.