Thread: Shunyata Denali
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 04:06 PM
Go Dawgs

I'm with Jim on this one, Ivan hooked me up with several Alpha HC and a Denali 6000s.....I haven't posted my impressions yet since I'm still waiting on my new 3 tier maple rack to get everything finalized but so far my limited impressions have been very positive. Compared to a lot of audiophiles, I'm not the biggest believer in spending inordinate amounts of money on power products (unless you have issues with your power already) but the Shunyata gear is the real deal, backed up by science as well. I'm looking forward to getting everything hooked up this week and will post some pictures as well. I don't think you can really go wrong with the Alpha HCs. They're surprisingly flexible as well.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3